Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2013 Spring game info

Default Re: 2013 Spring game info

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Was it notarized?
    If you mean did it say "who's your daddy"...the answer is no.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Straight from the article I posted under MVFC schedule thread... http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...03_08_2013.htm

SPRING PRACTICE DATES

Illinois State: March 26-April 27

Indiana State: March 19-April 20

Missouri State: March 21-April 20

North Dakota State: April 4-27

Northern Iowa: TBA-April 27

South Dakota: March 23-April 20

South Dakota State: March 22-April 20

Southern Illinois: March 25-April 19

Western Illinois: March 20-April 19

Youngstown State: March 19-April 19

Is each team allotted a certain number of practices and scrimmages? Youngstown runs March 19 - April 19 and we run April 4 - April 27. Big difference in the calendar. Maybe Youngstown has spring break or something in between their start and end dates? ***Disclaimer*** I am in no way insinuating that the staff doesn't know what they are doing it is just a question.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Not that it wasnt already official...I was waiting to to see it in print, but the flyer we received yesterday in the mail confirmed it is the 27th of April. Dammit.
    You better post that up with you holding it and today's date or Bison 4 Life will reject your reality and substitute his own...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Bump ten characters

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com