Thread: Tonight's MBB game agains IPFW

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Tonight's MBB game agains IPFW

First time at a MBB game for my wife and I since we moved back to the area this past year (first ever Bison BBall game for our 3 year old daughter). We were right about to purchase our three tix at the BSA when, all of a sudden, an upstanding gentleman hands us three tickets at no charge to the game! Thanks Tatanka (maybe even moreso to the Mrs. who didn't decide to come with you to the game )! My wife and I had a blast, and I hope I didn't talk your head off too much (tend to commentate way too much ). His good deed was quickly rewarded. The gentleman in question was the 50/50 raffle winner tonight! I know we are going to try to make more games as our schedule allows.

Default Re: Tonight's MBB game agains IPFW

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan02 View Post
    First time at a MBB game for my wife and I since we moved back to the area this past year (first ever Bison BBall game for our 3 year old daughter). We were right about to purchase our three tix at the BSA when, all of a sudden, an upstanding gentleman hands us three tickets at no charge to the game! Thanks Tatanka (maybe even moreso to the Mrs. who didn't decide to come with you to the game )! My wife and I had a blast, and I hope I didn't talk your head off too much (tend to commentate way too much ). His good deed was quickly rewarded. The gentleman in question was the 50/50 raffle winner tonight! I know we are going to try to make more games as our schedule allows.
    you bet! Good times indeed.

But wtf dude. Now mrs. Tatanka knows about said raffle winnings...

OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post

True, but she doesn't know how much was won... Small raffle due to the weather.

True, but she doesn't know how much was won... Small raffle due to the weather.
    Excellent point.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

DUDE!!!! You won!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Small raffle due to the weather.
    Cold does tend to cause it to shrink.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Does this mean you're paying for "Pho-riday" lunch? If so, me and the misses would love to be in attendance!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Excellent point.
    Tatanka and BisonFan02, nice to meet the two of you without knowing last night. My Dad was the one sitting right in front of you and I was two down the way in the white hat.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Does this mean you're paying for "Pho-riday" lunch? If so, me and the misses would love to be in attendance!
    As would my wife, two kids, and I. Thanks for the generosity Tatanka!