Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Games you attended and best memories of 2012-13 season.

Default Re: Games you attended and best memories of 2012-13 season.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Having my family with me was a lot of fun. My wife gets really loud.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Don't look at me.
    I don't know the dude.
    I got standards ya know.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Made it to 13 games this season. All home and Colo St, UNI, USD, Frisco. My dad was with me at all 13 of those games as well. Really tough to pick any clearcut favorites, besides Frisco.
    I always get a little more jacked up and excited about our FBS games. I've been to all 3 Minnesota games, Iowa St., Wyoming, and now Colorado State. Beautiful weather out there, great pics from the rocks of Bison nation pregaming it. Great game, except for the injury to Colton Heagle. Really enjoyed watching Grant Olson chase guys down in that game, was very impressed with his speed. Brock and the receivers were very on that day, especially Trevor and Zach.
    YSU game was probably my favorite regular season home game. Early season top 5 matchup. Absolutely destroyed them. Scored in all sorts of ways.
    Georgia Southern, favorite home playoff game. SDSU game Smith Trick play was sweeeeeet. Wofford I enjoyed because that FB was fun to watch play football. But the GSU game was extra special. Playing for a chance to go back to Frisco. Same tough opponent in the Semi's. ESPN game under the Friday night lights. Had to literally run out of the dome immediately after Brock scored on the 4 & 3 because I had to go back to work by 10:15. Listened to the rest of it on the radio. Went back to work and put in a leave request for Jan. 3rd-6th.
    UNI was fun, enjoyed seeing the Bison get their first win in Cedar Falls in a while.
    We actually left USD early in the 4th. 1 play for their offense in our territory, for the ENTIRE GAME? That's the area of the field right past the 50 YARD LINE? We got hungry, so we split.......when it was like GAZILLION to 0.
    Frisco was a blast!! Great game!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1