Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Games you attended and best memories of 2012-13 season.

Default Re: Games you attended and best memories of 2012-13 season.

Missed Mo state and Ill state. Good times? Too many to mention.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I bookended this season. Made it to home opener and frisco. Sadly only 1 game at the dome this year...something that will have to be remedied. I wanted to go to GSU game as i did last year but when you can plan ahead because you don't know whether it will be a saturday game or a friday night game...that makes it almost impossible for me. Alas, I watched from afar. I agree with sambini...i love road trips and it was awesome that this season culminated in a great road trip; something i missed out on last year. And to think it all hinged on 1 little 4th & 3?!

Natty. And I would say GSU but just to be original Youngstown since we stomped them so bad and I was expecting a tight one

BRING BACK SNORTY

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I technically lived in Phoenix this year (when i wasnt on road) and somehow made it to 6 NDSU games. Robert Morris, YSU, SIU, @USD, GSU and Frisco! Really happy i was able to see what i saw...picked a great crop of games to see

-raising of the NC banner
    -smashing of what we though would have been our toughest rival in YSU
    -a squeaker over SIU
    -turning SF into a Fargo suburb to crush USD
    -best game in FD history (imo)
    -back to back championships!!!!

spring game + every home game regular season plus playoffs + USD + Frisco Totals 11 games plus spring game
    Favorite games were Robert Morris (banner but 2nd half was a dud), Youngstown, SDSU regular season, Wofford, and Georgia Southern. Of course Frisco.
    Best moments. Banner raising. Youngstown Pick six by Marcus, Bomb to Okland vs SIU, SDSU trick play, and the Brock TD vs GSA and the last defensive stand.
    Rushing the field.

Best tailgate: USD and Youngstown

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The last minutes of the GSU game. The touchdown...and our defense doing it again.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

We only made it to the CSU game. My best memory from that game was the safety to give us the lead and it made me feel confident that we could beat CSU after we gave up the big touchdown play early in the game. The best memory of the season was the end of the GSU game. I spent more time on the edge of my seat (or even out of my seat) than I have for any other game I've watched on TV.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Made 11 games this year!!! Georgia Southern game was intense, we had that game won a couple of times, but was undecided till Brock ran QB draw, which i predicted prior to the 2 timeouts would be the call due to the formation. GO BISON

I also enjoyed National Championship game especially since my tickets were in Bearkat Country but BISON PRIDE soon shut up those fans when game started--had Bison Fans around us that were just as loud as the 2 or 3 times amount of Bearkat fans

All 9 home games+usd/csu

Gsu game was by far the most intense.

Funnest was probably csu/usd..always fun kickin ass on the road and being in attendance...remember how usd had more penalty yards than total yards? lulz

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

10 games
    Most intense- GSU
    Most fun to watch - YSU ass kicking
    Favorite play- Ryan Smith inside hand off run for a td hiding behind the line against Wofford