Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Games you attended and best memories of 2012-13 season.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Games you attended and best memories of 2012-13 season.

I was going to start a poll with options 15 to 0 for amount of games attended, but I'm on my phone at work so this will have to do. Tell us how many games out of 15 you were able to attend and your personal favorite moments at those games. I was able to make it to 13, by far the most Bison football I've ever seen in person during a season. Break is over right now so I'll share my favorite moments of this season later. Go Bison!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Games you attended and best memories of 2012-13 season.

Made it to 11 games this year... USD was fun. Got to meet up with an old buddy and got to remind him of what Bison football is and was always about. GSU was awesome! Friday night tailgating was awesome! The game almost killed me! Frisco was cool! Got to spend another season hanging out with my dad and watch the Bison win it all like I did when I was a kid and I would get to tag along with him.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

All home games. Plus Texas trip, CSU game, USD game.

Favorite game. GaSo game.

Favorite moment. Brock 4th down TD.

Hands down.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For me both GSU games were the best games I saw all season. Both 2011 and 2012 were intense!

11. All home games plus Colorado St and the natty.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I was able to make it to 13 games this season again. Colorado St was a great trip, the pep fest, tailgating and the game in whole was a awesome experience. Tailgating at UNI was awesome. A few friends and I played a couple games of tippy cup vs some UNI fans which we won of course. Met other UNI fans as well that were great hosts. The GSU game was probably one of the top games ive ever attended. This season as a whole was full of great times and memories.
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

Only made it to the 9 home games but all were awesome. Favorite moment: GSU, 4th down, with the season on the line, know that if we get stuffed, we lose, if we get a td, we probably win and go back to Frisco. The dome went from being as quiet as a funeral to the loudest I have heard it in ther in a matter of seconds. By far the greatest game ever played in the FFD.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Made it to 14 games. Missed the Missouri State game was out in Seattle. Went to Seahawks-Vikings game and got on the sideline pregame. Thanks Gus and Todd... It has been a great year.. GSU game was unreal.. but driving to Frisco and seeing all the fans along the way . Enjoying time with family and great friends at the National Championship was priceless..
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

youngstown, wofford, frisco

I made it to all of the home games, plus CSU and USD.

My favourite game was CSU because 1) it's an FBS team (always fun) and 2) I spent a week with a friend whom I hadn't seen in a few years.

I have two favourite in-game moments. First was the GSU 4th and goal - my blood pressure went through the roof leading up to that. Second was the team keeping the Marker.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1