Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rate the RB's

Default Re: Rate the RB's

Wofford RB, hands down.
    Ga So QB Honorable Mention.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What he didnt do against us was in direct correlation to the fear of what he did against the other teams.
    well when the other teams have defenses as good as NDSU's, I'll instill my own fear in him. Until then, he hasnt hurt NDSU at all besides closing the game this year

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    well when the other teams have defenses as good as NDSU's, I'll instill my own fear in him. Until then, he hasnt hurt NDSU at all besides closing the game this year
    So you dont think he was a major concern when they were putting together defensive schemes?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    he hasnt hurt NDSU at all besides closing the game this year
    Which no one could do.
    Much less on one leg for 2/3 of game.

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    I thought Brown from Prairie View A&M was pretty solid....

The dude from Wofford was the best IMO. Reminds me a lot of Ajax running the ball in HS back in Leeds.
    Idiot! (10 char)

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    Idiot! (10 char)
    I pay you a compliment and this is what I get in return? Tsk, tsk.

The Frankenstein dude. By far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breitenstein from Wofford. He was difficult to tackle. Zenner would be 2nd.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonpride4ever View Post
    I thought Dominique Swope was good as well. He was a tough runner. He was responsible for about 4.5 of the 18 heart attacks I had while watching that game.
    I was fortunate enough to work an NAIA playoff game this past weekend. A running back for one of the teams had a very familiar name, but i didn't think there would be chance I would know it. The school was from Georgia. When I got home I looked at the program and saw his previous school was Georgia Southern. That's when it hit me. I had to look back a little, but it was 2011-12 when he played at Ga Southern at the Fargodome. He was an all-american on some lists in 2012. He got hurt early in 2013 and then had an assault arrest that led to his dismissal from the team. He was on the roster at West Alabama in 2015 but only had 3 carries. He had 500+ yards this year at Reinhardt University as a 3-headed rushing monster for the #1 rushing offense in NAIA. He had 10 carries for 27 yards on Saturday. They have a decent chance to make the finals as the #3 seed.

David Johnson