Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: A letter to NDSU Media Relations

Default Re: A letter to NDSU Media Relations

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I really don't care for the "bottom news feed bar" it makes the page seem to cramped. I guess this is alright, I dont really like it or dislike it yet.
    Me neither its too big. Twss

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    App has quit working now, site i have only viewed
    Mobile Apps Changing Because of our move from NeuLion to Sidearm Sports, we will be introducing new FREE mobile apps for Android, iPhone and iPad later this summer. Our existing free and premium NDSU Bison apps from NeuLion will no longer work. In the meantime, bookmark GoBison.com/mobile on your portable devices for a full menu of news, schedules, rosters, photos and videos for your enjoyment.

Any ideas on what all access will cost? Looking at their other clients I am seeing IPFW at $59.95, up to Syracuse at $89.95. IPFW doesnt have football so Im guessing that is the reason their price is lower?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I hope it's just a coincidence that "those people" are featured in the same month as the former Fighting Sioux logo. Or, has June 14 changed from Flag Day to Fag day? LOL.
    ​..................

BRING BACK SNORTY

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Any ideas on what all access will cost? Looking at their other clients I am seeing IPFW at $59.95, up to Syracuse at $89.95. IPFW doesnt have football so Im guessing that is the reason their price is lower?
    $10.95 a month is the only option for now. Don't know if that will change. Go to 'multimedia' and then 'live audio/video'. That will take you to the new all access. If you click 'login/register' it will give you a popup with the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    $10.95 a month is the only option for now. Don't know if that will change. Go to 'multimedia' and then 'live audio/video'. That will take you to the new all access. If you click 'login/register' it will give you a popup with the info.
    I saw that. I probably should have worded it differently. I meant the all access for the entire year. I wonder how much it will be when they do post it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club