Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoffs vs Bowl Games TV Ratings

Default Re: FCS Playoffs vs Bowl Games TV Ratings

The real question is ...What were the ratings of the basketball game that was before the FCS championship?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    So someone tunes in to check out the FCS championship...and there's Pitt playing a boring BB game. Gone
    LOL, you have a quite skewed view of the world. You've got it backwards. They tuned in to watch Pitt play, game ends, gone. It's FCS football man, get over it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    LOL, you have a quite skewed view of the world. You've got it backwards. They tuned in to watch Pitt play, game ends, gone. It's FCS football man, get over it.
    Casual football fan sees the FCS Championship game on the menu...tunes in...sees a boring basketball game...gone.

You're so smart.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Casual football fan sees the FCS Championship game on the menu...tunes in...sees a boring basketball game...gone.
    Exactally, yesterday one of my coworkers comes up to me, says he couldn't find the game anywhere and he wanted to watch it because I'd be there and he likes football. He knew it was supposed to be on at noon because I told him before I left, we didn't know that it would actually be on 12:17.
    Hail Hydra.

You're so smart.
    I agree with you in principle, CA, but the first hour of our game to a CASUAL FOOTBALL FAN (not an NDSU nut) was pretty boring...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I agree with you in principle, CA, but the first hour of our game to a CASUAL FOOTBALL FAN (not an NDSU nut) was pretty boring...
    So you are saying that Vigen should have called the jump pass and/or flea flicker on the second drive (wouldn't work for the first because many didn't see it)?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    So you are saying that Vigen should have called the jump pass and/or flea flicker on the second drive (wouldn't work for the first because many didn't see it)?
    Yes, and at all costs. The Primary Gameplan should have been to attract fans to the NDSU and the FCS... Winning the game: Secondary.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    A lot of football fanatics (meaning millions) prefer the white noise of a football game over the silence of a meaningless basketball game...and the never-ending silence of timeouts and fouls that has become the norm in the college game.

The first hour of our game was exciting to the football purist...the eye of the beholder.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

What do the NCAA Hockey playoffs receive for viewership? Already getting those texts from the intertwined letters fans (only "real" DI champions)

Imagine if espn actually ran promos and promoted the games

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com