Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 season tickets

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2013 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    If we must go the dome route ,which is quite obvious given most Midwest teams need a dome including UND, USD, UNI, NDSU Vikings, Lions, Rams, etc.. and its become part of the program... to build something more impressive and larger would cost a fuck load of money and they have already pushed our sales tax too high. I would vote for it. Call me a pecimist
    Why is NDSU fourth on your list??

"Renting" for the whole season, when there is a Bison fan, who is next in line for season tickets, who would love to have these seats? I can understand a game or two... but the entire season? Of course the ad says "Most Generous Offer." Padded seats in section 7? Isn't Craig Bohl suppose to get a % of ticket sales?!!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Shouldn't you be on a Yuengling run by now?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    OK, who is making the Yuengling run??? Need to get a couple of cases!
    My neighbor was out in Michigan last week. He swung down to Ohio on the way back, just for a Yuengling run. He picked up something like 18 cases of Yuengling. Only 1 case was for me, but I will enjoy all 24 bottles. Unless you Bisonville sumbitches that are spending time with my wife drink my beer too. Them's fightin words. Seriously though, if my neighbor goes back out again this summer, I will put out an all-call here to see if any of yous guys want a case.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Got my John Deere letter yesterday. Just wish it had mentioned something about a waiting list.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    Got my John Deere letter yesterday. Just wish it had mentioned something about a waiting list.
    Serious they dont have a waiting list? Wow seems kind of dumb to not gather the information of people who are ready, willing, and able to buy! No wonder we can't get the shac finished!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Serious they dont have a waiting list? Wow seems kind of dumb to not gather the information of people who are ready, willing, and able to buy! No wonder we can't get the shac finished!
    I'm betting that there is enough season ticket holders trying to add tickets that it covers the list of people trying to get tickets for the first time. You want to be on a list, donate to Team Makers and start collecting points. At some point it will pay off a lot more than hoping and praying you are high enough on some "list" that doesn't matter.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

He didnt say they didnt have a list? He said"Just wish it had mentioned something about a waiting list."
    Do you really think they dont have a list??????????????????????????Unbelievable rant.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I'm betting that there is enough season ticket holders trying to add tickets that it covers the list of people trying to get tickets for the first time. You want to be on a list, donate to Team Makers and start collecting points. At some point it will pay off a lot more than hoping and praying you are high enough on some "list" that doesn't matter.
    I get the economics and all that. I wasn't expecting tickets, but I was hoping getting in early, being a former football season ticket holder and a current basketball season ticket holder would be enough. I do feel though that if you only allow current ticket holders to add seats without letting anybody new in the door that you somewhat limit the expansion of your fan base.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Quote Originally Posted by Civil06 View Post
    I get the economics and all that. I wasn't expecting tickets, but I was hoping getting in early, being a former football season ticket holder and a current basketball season ticket holder would be enough. I do feel though that if you only allow current ticket holders to add seats without letting anybody new in the door that you somewhat limit the expansion of your fan base.
    I agree with you there. I didn't say if that was the system that it's right. Just the way I'd go about it. I have a feeling that they have more requests than they know what to do with. Also, current ticket holders adding tickets does/can introduce new people to the fan base. I've added tickets to get some of my friends in the door that never would have gone before. I intend to continue to do that as much as I can so I can continue bringing new people to each game so new people can experience it.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

So after receiving your J.D. letter, are you usually able to get tickets to get into the games? (Single game tickets etc)
    And yes, a $1000. donation will get you approx. 20 points! I guess that's $50. for every (1) point. I sure don't have as many points as many teammakers do... but they have a ranking system. 30 pts ranks you at approximately 2000 out of approx. 46,500 & then you have a %rank. You probably know all of this. You say you were a former football season ticket holder... why did you give them up? Just wondering. If you need tickets, DO list it on the alumni site.