Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 season tickets

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2013 season tickets

Last year when my friends and fellow recent graduates got season tickets I declined because I didn't have a job yet, I ended up going to almost all the games anyway (7 of 9). This year I want a ticket but I have a question, is it possible to get my ticket linked with theirs so I'm sitting with them but I can donate seperately and start aquiring points, or do I need to get my tickets through them? Thanks!
    Hail Hydra.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I plan on calling today. But I would rather not sit in bleeders. Im not real concerned about getting/earning priority points. I will probably donate to teammakers either way. Point being...If I am offered bleeders I may turn them down and rely on the ticket exchange for games I want to go to. Or...If there are any owners or group seats who have a few in their group where they have people leaving...id be willing to join the group. Pm me.
    If you don't get season tickets, put a request on the ticket exchange ASAP for any games you want to attend. Bisonville will have you covered. This is by far the best place to check for tickets IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    If you don't get season tickets, put a request on the ticket exchange ASAP for any games you want to attend. Bisonville will have you covered. This is by far the best place to check for tickets IMO.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

It might be blasphemy to say this on Bisonville, but I prefer above about row M, had a family relative that gave me seats smack dab in the middle of lower sec 21 bisonvillers last fall and I greatly prefer the view of the field from my row DD seats (fans are great though nothing against you guys!) than those seats. I wouldn't mind getting somewhat lower but row DD in sec 21 is not a bad view at all. What is the highest row KK??

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    Last year when my friends and fellow recent graduates got season tickets I declined because I didn't have a job yet, I ended up going to almost all the games anyway (7 of 9). This year I want a ticket but I have a question, is it possible to get my ticket linked with theirs so I'm sitting with them but I can donate seperately and start aquiring points, or do I need to get my tickets through them? Thanks!
    As far as I know it would be pretty hard to get your seat right next to their's if you did them through separate accounts. I think your best bet to get next to them would be to have them try to add on a ticket to their account and pay them for it. I believe you can still donate under your own account to acquire priority points. You will not, however, receive any points for being a season ticket holder. If you want that extra point every year, perhaps you should try getting a season ticket and selling it every game. That way you can sit with your buddies, get the season ticket point, and get points for donating. Someone that has done this longer or knows more, chime in.

I will tell you this as well. We added 2 tickets to our account last year, but were unable to get them near our seats. They ended up being about 12 rows up from us in the same section. I would assume hardly anyone will be dropping their season tickets so getting a seat near your buddies may be near impossible. I am predicting the highest demand for season tickets ever and Team Makers will have their biggest year yet with people donating trying to up their priority to get tickets. I will be donating again this year and trying to add seats as well. It is an exciting time to be a Bison supporter!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

What are the odds that all sideline seats require a donation this year?
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    As far as I know it would be pretty hard to get your seat right next to their's if you did them through separate accounts. I think your best bet to get next to them would be to have them try to add on a ticket to their account and pay them for it. I believe you can still donate under your own account to acquire priority points. You will not, however, receive any points for being a season ticket holder. If you want that extra point every year, perhaps you should try getting a season ticket and selling it every game. That way you can sit with your buddies, get the season ticket point, and get points for donating. Someone that has done this longer or knows more, chime in.

I will tell you this as well. We added 2 tickets to our account last year, but were unable to get them near our seats. They ended up being about 12 rows up from us in the same section. I would assume hardly anyone will be dropping their season tickets so getting a seat near your buddies may be near impossible. I am predicting the highest demand for season tickets ever and Team Makers will have their biggest year yet with people donating trying to up their priority to get tickets. I will be donating again this year and trying to add seats as well. It is an exciting time to be a Bison supporter!
    If it was 3 years ago your chances were much better. My wife and I started in about 07?? I think in 2009 my brother was able to pick up the seats next to us we just requested on our forms/request to sit next to each other, if they can accommodate you they will, but it's not like that is your only option if they can't and you still want tickets I'm sure they'll get them for you (if they're are any available). The person currently on season tickets would be best to put in a request for any seats next to them for you and then if one is available they'll contact current ticket holder and say you want your current seats, and your friend will be able to get this seat next to you, and if they say yes they will contact the new season ticket buyer to have them confirm they want that seat. If they can't do that they may find another option (probably "worse" seats than you currently have), where they can place you all together. At least that seemed to be how it worked when my brother got his next to us.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    My guess is they wait a year? Especially if they're banking on 2013 as the projected national championship year. They just raised all the current teammakers dues last year. I would be slightly surprise if they raise them this year/add to the current seats. But I'd say all bets are off for next year? Could be wrong maybe an insider like Road can give us more insight.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I sure as heck hope not but will pay the fee if need be... You going to try for your same seats again BA44?
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Sounds like the answer will be no. IF they do add on any extra donation fees to any seats, it would be first row or select seats. They are happy with the amount of donations that came in last year and GT doesn't want to look like the University is trying to gouge fans. A marketing meeting at the end of January will likely make these decisions, so I can update then.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.