Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 season tickets

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2013 season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Can I ask if you paid by check or credit card? Cuz if you paid by check like i did...then something is wrong with my account.
    Check. Hasn't been cashed yet, but the priority points have posted to my account.

Just called the Bison Ticket office. They said the check didnt arrive with the registration. Thats crap. Is there anyone here who has some pull in teammakers who can help me out with this? If so...PM me.

Edit...Gonna be $31 to stop payment on a check. My first experience with teammakers is really turning out great.
    Looks like

you didn't make the team.

I paid online (much simpler) and points posted. I got them right where I want them at position 2672!!! woo hoo! tickets are as good as mine!

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just called the Bison Ticket office. They said the check didnt arrive with the registration. Thats crap. Is there anyone here who has some pull in teammakers who can help me out with this? If so...PM me.

Edit...Gonna be $31 to stop payment on a check. My first experience with teammakers is really turning out great.
    Is there anything that you don't bitch about?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Is there anything that you don't bitch about?
    Yes. When things are done correctly.

Like you wouldnt bitch if someone lost your check and then claimed it wasnt in the envelope..

Speaking of...Ive heard they are doing some outreach with the disadvantaged. Apparently their educations are so bad in Grand Forks they started this exchange program to "help" the UN_ students improve academically. Apparently some of them are working in the NDSU ticket office.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 03-20-2013 at 10:54 PM.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes. When things are done correctly.

Like you wouldnt bitch if someone lost your check and then claimed it wasnt in the envelope..
    You're claiming the NDSU Athletic Dept. is incompetent?
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    You're claiming the NDSU Athletic Dept. is incompetent?
    How did you get that from my post? I'll repost again for you as apparently your reading skills from the community college are failing you.

"Someone, ie an individual."

Can I ask if you paid by check or credit card? Cuz if you paid by check like i did...then something is wrong with my account.
    Could they have somehow thought it was a voided check for the bank account verification with automatic withdrawls? The form does ask you to send in a voided check if you fill in that section of the form.

I did the ticket renewal on line last weekend and sent in my teammakers app on Monday and everything has been posted correctly to my account also.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Could they have somehow thought it was a voided check for the bank account verification with automatic withdrawls? The form does ask you to send in a voided check if you fill in that section of the form.

I did the ticket renewal on line last weekend and sent in my teammakers app on Monday and everything has been posted correctly to my account also.
    If that was the case, wouldnt they have deducted the money from my bank account already? and thus my ndsu account would reflect that and say "paid".

My guess is that check is sitting there and they either put it in the wrong place or didnt post it to my account. Im guessing they will cash it with the rest of them, and it will get figured out. I highly doubt someone stole it. I also doubt it fell out in the mail. In addition to sealing the envelope normally, I put clear tape to seal it as well. ( I call that AG-proofing my mail)

That check is there...they just need to take the time to look instead of telling me to cancel it and send a new one. I left a message with Mr Simmer yesterday and am hoping he will call me back so we can get it resolved.

Did you tear the check out of your checkbook? ...........spoken from experience

Seriously, the first check I sent to join Teammakers took quite a bit of time to be cashed.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013