Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: 2013 season tickets

Default Re: 2013 season tickets

Anybody get their season tickets yet. I thought they were suppose to be mailed out July 1.

Nope. But I did get my target debit card this afternoon...5% off every purchase now, chyea!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan13 View Post
    Anybody get their season tickets yet. I thought they were suppose to be mailed out July 1.
    They said they would go out after July 1... Last year we got ours on July 13th my Birthday! Hoping for a similar birthday present this year.
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Anybody get tickets yet? They haven't arrived yet for us? Assume people would mention it on here if they had received theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Anybody get tickets yet? They haven't arrived yet for us? Assume people would mention it on here if they had received theirs?
    Nope

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Late scheduling final home game--resultantly tickets printed later and resultantly mailed later-->do the math!!

Just sayin--Peace out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Even after the game was scheduled late they made a comment that they would be focusing on tickets (read as printing??? What else is necessary??) the first week in July so that is what my ? was based on. Just saying.
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Late scheduling final home game--resultantly tickets printed later and resultantly mailed later-->do the math!!

Just sayin--Peace out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OVERRULED!*

*just sayin'

I emailed the ticket office this morning and they told me that they will be mailed out within two weeks.

Yes, I'd imagine they're behind a little with the late scheduling. And it is not as quick and easy as you might think. My small firm (just two of us) doesn't print tickets, but if we did the process would go something like this:

1) Design. We'd design the tickets -- not sure if they're plain like in the past or if they've improved them.

2) Approval. We'd send a "proof" back to the marketing department or whatever -- they would check them over to make sure they like the design, there are no typos, etc. Several people would probably have to look at them, so it may take a day or two. If they make changes, add more time to re-do them and have them approve the changes.

3) Sent to printing dept or outsourced printer. They would print out an actual hard copy proof and we'd go look at it to make sure print quality, etc. is okay.

4) Printing. This can take awhile to set up -- remember, there are 12,500(?) tickets x 6 games with every ticket being different with differing Section, Row, and Seat Numbers.

5) Cutting/Perforation. Not sure if they come in sheets, or just as individual tix, but they have to be either cut or perforated.

6) Sorting/Mailing. This has got to take a few days.

As I said, since we don't print tickets, it may be slightly different that the above. But it's gonna take awhile.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)