Thread: KSTATER here returning for a brief visit.

Default KSTATER here returning for a brief visit.

I had posted a thread several months ago that I was shocked to see was still actively being used. It was the "Random thoughts from a KSTATER" thread. Holly cow, over 16,000 views and 177 posts. I've never had a post of mine get that kind of activity on our board. It's not THAT good but I am honored and humbled.
    Well, we're down to 38 days to KO. I am pumped. My wife and I run a B&B in Manattan and today we happened to have a cancellation for the game. Out of the blue we got a call from NDSU fan who booked it and was very excited to find a place. We have a blast hosting game days here. Looks like we will have three families of KSU fans and one Bison family. It makes for a really fun breakfast time. I can assure you your fans will be warmly welcomed here and have a wonderful time. We'll rollout the red carpet for them. I'm looking forward to learning more about your school, state and team from them. I think your whole fan base traveling here will leave with good memories and new friends. I hope they don't leave with a win. Close game, fine and probably will be closer than many of fans expect. We better bring our A game. Dont know if you heard or not but the media picked us to finish 6th in the B12. They picked us 6th last year also when we were B12 champs. We like the disrespect angle very much. Tick tick tick...

Default Re: KSTATER here returning for a brief visit.

Can't wait...should be a good time.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by KSTATER View Post
    I had posted a thread several months ago that I was shocked to see was still actively being used. It was the "Random thoughts from a KSTATER" thread. Holly cow, over 16,000 views and 177 posts. I've never had a post of mine get that kind of activity on our board. It's not THAT good but I am honored and humbled.
    Well, we're down to 38 days to KO. I am pumped. My wife and I run a B&B in Manattan and today we happened to have a cancellation for the game. Out of the blue we got a call from NDSU fan who booked it and was very excited to find a place. We have a blast hosting game days here. Looks like we will have three families of KSU fans and one Bison family. It makes for a really fun breakfast time. I can assure you your fans will be warmly welcomed here and have a wonderful time. We'll rollout the red carpet for them. I'm looking forward to learning more about your school, state and team from them. I think your whole fan base traveling here will leave with good memories and new friends. I hope they don't leave with a win. Close game, fine and probably will be closer than many of fans expect. We better bring our A game. Dont know if you heard or not but the media picked us to finish 6th in the B12. They picked us 6th last year also when we were B12 champs. We like the disrespect angle very much. Tick tick tick...
    We do too.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

This board hates new threads. It must be a North Dakota thing