Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crockett interview

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Crockett interview

Kid is just full of energy, you can tell in his voice he loves what he's doing, glad he is on board for 2 more years

http://www.740thefan.com/upload/1-7-13crockett.mp3

Default Re: Crockett interview

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Kid is just full of energy, you can tell in his voice he loves what he's doing, glad he is on board for 2 more years

http://www.740thefan.com/upload/1-7-13crockett.mp3
    Saw him at numerous practices and he seemed to love just being there. Lots of energy. Went out of his way to say Hi to me on a couple of occasions. Kid was a warrior playing injured the way he did.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Great interview and also a great kid!

-Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Saw him at numerous practices and he seemed to love just being there. Lots of energy. Went out of his way to say Hi to me on a couple of occasions. Kid was a warrior playing injured the way he did.

So what was the injury btw---Hip pointer?

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    So what was the injury btw---Hip pointer?
    No, it was a very painful lower abdominal/groin strain.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

I love the fact that for two years he busted his tail in the classroom so he could get back on the field.

Dewey

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    I love the fact that for two years he busted his tail in the classroom so he could get back on the field.

Dewey
    Indeed, and the great attitude and perspective is refreshing in general.

I am eager to see what he does when he is healthy. Even when he was hurt he was still a very productive back.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I thought there were a couple times in the playoffs when the staff should have skipped the rotation and fed him the ball. I guess I'll keep my day job.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I thought there were a couple times in the playoffs when the staff should have skipped the rotation and fed him the ball. I guess I'll keep my day job.
    The one time they did this in the championship game, I knew it was a play to Crockett. Happened to be the swing pass out to him along the sidelines. I'm not saying defenses are smart enough to pick up on this, but considering we never skewed from skipping rotation in the middle of a drive EVER, I was surprised he was as wide open as he was.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.