Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why was Coach Bohl so mad at Adam Keller ?

Default Why was Coach Bohl so mad at Adam Keller ?

Does anybody know why Bohl was so mad at Adam Keller after the feildgoal attempt at the end of the first half ? I've never seen him that angry or confrontational.

Default Why was Bohl so mad at Adam Keller ?

Does anybody know why Bohl was so mad at Adam Keller after the feildgoal attempt at the end of the first half ? I've never seen him that angry or confrontational.

Default Re: Why was Bohl so mad at Adam Keller ?

probably cause that thing wasn't going to be good from 38?

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    He was actually asked about that right after it happened by ESPN. He was basically mad that his missed the FG. I suspect his emotions got the best of him as the offense had just done a stellar job of giving Keller a chance, then he completely miss fired. (I figure he must have gotten underneath it.) With that said, I do not think it was Bohl's finest moment, as I am sure Keller felt bad about it the way it was. With that said, no doubt Keller made a hell of a play later.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Keller must have lost his focus on that attempt--his mechanics were off and he hit the ball very poorly. Coach Bohl was encouraging him to make a better effort next time.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think it was emotions and he was probably upset about how short he actually kicked it.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Default Re: Why was so mad at Adam Keller ?

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    It was right in front of me and I haven't seen the replay but there really didn't look like a lot of effort went into that kick. I was watching the penalties.

Holy shit. I just watched it back, he was screaming something like "You missed it by 20 yards" and "Get off the field, I don't know what the fuck you were doing.

I guess when it's that close, you have to get a little fired up but he's right, that wouldn't have been good from 40 yds out.

I think Bohl was pissed because he realized right then and there that when he comes here to Bisonville he's going to have to sort through 15 threads about our dual threat kicker missing that FG attempt......
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

My lip reading is superb today.

The first thing he said "That was a piss-poor kick!"

Think they hugged it out when it was all over?

Why so many Threads? Same questions asked twice.