Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite quotes / lines from National Championship weekend

Default Favorite quotes / lines from National Championship weekend

Our group of 9 stopped at a gas station in Nebraska or Kansas, probably around midnight Thursday night / Friday morning. Gas station employee dude, who looked a little rough around the edges and was missing a few teeth, asked one of our group "Where ya'll headed?"

The reply was, "Texas." Employee dude, in his gravelly kinda southern accent voice, exhaustedly says "Everybody goin' Texas." Guess he was sick of seeing Bison fans.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Default Re: Favorite quotes / lines from National Championship weekend

We stopped in the Plano IHOP for breakfast and badlandsbison commented on how he didn't like pulp in his orange juice. Killdeerbison muses that it was likely fresh-squeezed orange juice, and badland responds "you can fresh squeeze it right into the garbage."
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Check out @PODknows on twitter....we set up a twitter account for solely posting random BS that came out of one of our passengers.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My favorite quote was from Alex Belquist's father as he left Henry's Tavern after the championship game "Back to back and we'll be back". I think we need t-shirts.

I went into the restrooms at halftime and a SHSU fan walkin out practically tells "it's like a damn home game for North Dakota!" My response was "it's North Dakota state, sir."
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

My son on the SHSU mascot who was trying to pump up their crowd when their team was on offense: What the heck is that fool doing? They're on offense. Someone should get him a big box of DUH.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Asked my buddy who works for NASAand drove up to watch the game with us if he knew any shsu people from work. he said in a very serious tone "if they went to shsu, they dont work for NASA"

We were at "Pete's", a piano bar, last night and I had a chat with a former SHSU linebacker. He said he was glad the bison won, because they wanted it more. I'll be pissed if the bison program ever gets to that point.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

taper is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On the flight back the pilot tried to congratulate South Dakota State on their win and half the plane yelled "NORTH!" He must have heard it through the cabin door because he quickly corrected himself.

A group of us went to Razzoo's Cajun Cafe for dinner and to watch the Viking/Packers game. As we waited for a table at the bar a guy noticed our shirts and asked if we won the game. We told him we had and he asked how many people traveled down for it. We told him about 15,000 and he nearly fell out of his seat. He then proceeded to shock us by commenting, "And your basketball team is pretty good too this year, isn't it? Any chance we see you in the Big Dance again this year?"