Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who replaces Lund

Default Re: who replaces Lund

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Stumpf did also.
    Good for M.J. I did see the article about Plankers, Stumpf, and Landon L (from Beach N.D.) that mentioned how much they have improved their body comp by lifting and eating right. I did see Landon sitting with the other red shirts down in our corner of the stadium. He was a giant amongst the rest of the red shirts.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I have Jack's brother in my class right now and heard from the kids in school that Jack got to dress for the game Saturday, so I asked him what was the deal with that. And all he knew was that the coaches said he had earned the spot. Obviously the coaches are very high on him then.
    3 red shirts were rewarded with being allowed to be in uniform for the natty: Jack Plankers, MJ Stumpf, and Eric Perkins. My sources tell me that Stumpf is a stud and that he is similar in some ways to Travis Beck.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

More importantly, what replaces Lund's beard? That thing is ferocious. I mean, it ate Lund's own mustache. I suspect that it is a mustache-devouring force of nature. If you think about it, that would explain NDSU's dominance over formerly-powerful mustache-sporting coaches (thought I noticed something different about SDSU's cheerleaders too...)

No one replaces Joe Lund.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I heard Schueller is the top candidate to replace Lund. Lots can change, but it was a pretty good source.

It appears we could have some nice depth at OL. Does any team rotate OL like we rotate DL?
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It appears we could have some nice depth at OL. Does any team rotate OL like we rotate DL?
    I don't think so, a good OL is one that plays as a unit so continuity is important. While DL is more scheme oriented and allows for a little more freelancing while maintining their responsibility within the scheme.