Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Carolina

Default Re: Western Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    An interesting idea but money isn't that much of a concern up there as they routeinly rape the state of ND for money. It appears that we even helped put new turf in the alerus. They'll not bite and the in state press will spin it as bad behavior by NDSU. More realistic to find a PV and let the backups have a game to gain experience.
    I agree. I support Gene Taylor's decision; No Pooh In 2013!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Penis jokes are classic. If George Carlin can do it, so can I! Have you heard the bigger dick foreign policy bit?
    Penis jokes are classic when they are funny. You arent funny. You also try to use the penis reference in a different context which isnt funny. Hence---whats your fixation with penis references?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Just watched "roll tide, War eagle" on ESPN 30 for 30 and it was just... incredible haha. anyways they said way back when, Auburn and Alabama didnt play for 40 or so consecutive years because of some people got mad over "he said, she said, he started it" etc. anyways the state passed legislation that they would give them considerably less money unless they started playing again haha. Has there been any form of that in the ND legislature ever? I live in MN so I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Just watched "roll tide, War eagle" on ESPN 30 for 30 and it was just... incredible haha. anyways they said way back when, Auburn and Alabama didnt play for 40 or so consecutive years because of some people got mad over "he said, she said, he started it" etc. anyways the state passed legislation that they would give them considerably less money unless they started playing again haha. Has there been any form of that in the ND legislature ever? I live in MN so I have no idea.
    They almost got involved once, and it is only a matter of time until they do so again.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    The funny thing is nowadays the state of Alabama wouldn't dare threaten the almighty Saban University with that. Auburn....maybe, until they get their poop in a group again.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Penis jokes are classic when they are funny. You arent funny. You also try to use the penis reference in a different context which isnt funny. Hence---whats your fixation with penis references?
    strange coming from a guy who brags how everyone needs to taste his sausage but your entitled to your opinion

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

strange coming from a guy who brags how everyone needs to taste his sausage but your entitled to your opinion
    no need to get teste over it...
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

You are incorrect again(as usual) Others brag about my sausage. I just let others know where what kind is available.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    no need to get teste over it...
    There appears to be a vas(t) deferen(ce) between opinions....

Quote Originally Posted by Vitojr130 View Post
    There appears to be a vas(t) deferen(ce) between opinions....
    lolol 10 char.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo