Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Carolina

Default Western Carolina

Kolpack tweets that Gene Taylor doesn't anticipate them honoring the contract....looking for a replacement game.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Default Re: Western Carolina

Cupcake please. I'd like to see Wentz out there for at least a half as well as GO's backup. Plus a return trip to Frisco is in the plans.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SO not COmiN'? Shocker.

Well at least Gabe is consistant in getting everything wrong.

Also i guess i should say once again i was right.

Damn it feals good to be a gangsta

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dom izzo is pimping a school he wants us to play

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Dom izzo is pimping a school he wants us to play
    I think it would be in NDSU's best interest to schedule a game on September 14 instead of September 21, as this would give us a bye right before conference play begins.

I do however think it would be OK for the Bison to host UND in a one-time game for $150K and bus fare, with no obligation to play in GF anytime soon.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I think it would be in NDSU's best interest to schedule a game on September 14 instead of September 21, as this would give us a bye right before conference play begins.

I do however think it would be OK for the Bison to host UND in a one-time game for $150K and bus fare, with no obligation to play in GF anytime soon.
    They are paying us right?

How about a bowl of soup and a free hat?

Of course the hat would be the one with the NEW logo.*

*TAB wouldn't have it any other way

How about we take their beloved Olive Garden, give 'em a swift kick in the a$$, and call it a day?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Can't imagine that UND would want to schedule the game anyway. They've already got 11 games scheduled and their September looks like this:

Sep 7 - South Dakota State
    Sep 14 - Montana(non-conf)
    Sep 21 - Bye
    Sep 28 - Montana State
    (all games in GF)

The only way I see it working is if Montana lets them out of that game for little to no money. UND currently has 7 home games scheduled for next season, so they could give one up without too much of a fuss. And a payout from NDSU would more than cover the gate money they would lose from the Montana game. That would even let the schools move the game to Sep 14 which would allow for a bye before the conference schedule for both teams.

That all being said, I don't think either school is interested in the deal. It's all going to be pushed by the media.

Come on Dom and Jeff, leave the poor dead horse to decompose in peace. (or pieces as the case may be)