Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: On the road updates

Default Re: On the road updates

On the road at 4 30pm thursday driving straight thru our group of 6.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our group of 7 headed out at 9:30. Can't wait till we get to frisco!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Not making the trip this year because of work obligations. I am already getting jealous reading this thread, watching the videos of the team in Texas, and the game getting closer. Being there last year was one of the greatest times in my life. I'm sure this year will top that easily with even more Bison fans making the trip. Seeing all the Bison fans on the road make the trip more fun. Someone wrote in to McFooly today that about 100 of the about 300 people who live in Munich are going down to watch their hometown boy Travis Beck; pretty amazing. To all of you heading down; drive safe and responsibly, honk and show your horns as you see other Bison fans on the road, party hard, show them southerners how we tailgate, be loud, stand the whole game, and cheer on the Bison to one more win and return as champions once angain.

LET THE HERD MIGRATION BEGIN!!!
    Wow the drive to Witchita sucked. Tomorrow should be a breeze, suprised no mention of sonic

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Looked thru the threads and haven't seen any updates from those already on their way from Fargo to Frisco.

Any road reports, regarding bad road conditions, speed traps, traffic cams, etc for us leaving later on would be appreciated.

Go Bison!
    Just got to Minneapolis roads very good.

My daughter and I arrived safely in Haysville, KS (just south of Wichita) -- gonna try to get some rest before meeting the Tolna bus mid-morning or so...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good to hear from all you out there winding down for the night ( or driving through ). Alas, my moment of departure is still a day away. Hoping to be on the road by 8 pm thursday.....good luck...keep the updates coming!

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Roads are fine going through Sioux Falls sd. Should be good weather all the way down

Lots of green and gold in Bismarck this morning. No Sioux Suck chants yet.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just rolling through Brookings. Jacks suck. That is all.

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We left Fargo at 5:30 last night. Patches of black ice in SD until we got past Brookings then roads were much better. Stopped in Elk Point to fill up the car at $2.93 (lowest we have seen) Cameras were out on the north side of Sioux City IA so watch your speed. We pulled into Topeka about 3am and checked into Motel 6 (they left a light on) Swag & kids are still sleeping I am thinking it is time to get breakfast .. then I will work for about an hour before waking them up and getting back on the road.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich