Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: On the road updates

Default Re: On the road updates

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I can confirm that Oklahoma has police.
    Speeding or party issues?

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Waiting in MSP for flight. On time. Light snow flurries causing slippery roads in this area
    Leaving for MSP in 30 minutes from Fargo. How slippery are the roads? Take car or SUV?

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Rolling Thunder has left Fargo. Made it all the way to exit 52 before we pulled over for mechanical issues
    Ouch, really? We were joking about this before the trip too lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice caravan of Bison fans on 75. They were moving a house, blocking roads in Auburn, NE. Good thing for sidestreets. There is also a Sonic there + Bohl Plumbing and Heating

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm so pumped! What better day to wake up with the flu! Well I'm still leaving the cities at eight tonight so f it!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyptubas View Post
    I'm so pumped! What better day to wake up with the flu! Well I'm still leaving the cities at eight tonight so f it!
    God help the rest of those unsuspecting people on that plane! Pandemic -> Engage!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Delta gate agent said she has checked in 500 people to Dallas so far today from Fargo. That's just on delta.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

At Bismarck airport and departing shortly!! 90% of people here are wearing Bison gear!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Roads were not the best from the ND border to Sioux Falls last night. Not terrible but patchy last night. Not sure how they are today. The rest has been good so far and we are at the Oklahoma border now. It was $8 for the toll.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    seroiusly? Will u be able to get back "rolling" soon?
    Minor issues with the generator, Rolling up on Watertown to pick up our first female traveller and easily the best looking among us. Getting some blowing snow so far