Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: On the road updates

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Crossing into Iowa just now on thirty five. Roads good

Default Re: On the road updates

Just landed in Dallas. Woohoo let the fun begin!

Checked into comfort suites, kids had a swim, now to a pub. Flag was still flying at border at 9! Time for a few more cocktails! Roads were excellent today.

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.-Joshua J. Marine

Just left the playhouse of council bluffs, good place to stretch your legs. Next stop the Waffle House in OK city for breakfast. Roads are good but the Iowa HP is busy. 10-4 good buddy, Go Herd!

Just arrived at the HIX Little Rock to bed down with a lot lizard for the night.

Just witnessed the over hyped Texas A&M "cheer practice" at The Stockyards in Ft Worth. Kind of lame. I will estimate 4-5k max. No cheerleaders in short skirts? WTG?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Gas station attendant in nebraska city...

Where you headin?

Us....Texas

Him....Everybody headin to texas tonight.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh man...great night at Redneck Heaven. 3 tables of NDSU fans and one of SHSU fans (they sent a waitress over to ask what I thought of their orange cowboy hats...i said they made a nice porta-potty).

The 15 year old with us managed to get provocative pictures with nearly every waitress in the building as they all gushed over him (every female worker wearing bras and short shorts...bonus!)

Love the place, love the atmosphere, love the service (waitress told us 'i break rules because i'm a bitch')

Arrived at 3 today. Stayed at the Holiday Inn express in Emporia and ate breakfast with a room of Bison fans. Hotel in Frisco has a big Championship banner and Bison Fans everywhere. Talked to the front desk and he said 95% of people are from North Dakota. Cars in the parking lots with Bison flags. Weather is chilly but compared to Fargo it feels warm. Cant wait till tomorrow.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Making progress. Just passing through des Moines.