Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: On the road updates

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default On the road updates

Looked thru the threads and haven't seen any updates from those already on their way from Fargo to Frisco.

Any road reports, regarding bad road conditions, speed traps, traffic cams, etc for us leaving later on would be appreciated.

Go Bison!
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Default Re: On the road updates

Almost to Topeka. Roads were horrible until Sioux Falls. Several cars flipped over. Sioux City has the electronic eye rolling so we are expecting that photo/bill.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Left at 3:30 from Fargo with the whole family. Just past Hankinson Exit and the roads are good so far.

Drive from South Padre Island to San Antonio were good... Doing the river walk tonight, then to Frisco bright and early tomorrow. Cold here, but still 60 degrees warmer than Bemidji!!

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post
    Drive from South Padre Island to San Antonio were good... Doing the river walk tonight, then to Frisco bright and early tomorrow. Cold here, but still 60 degrees warmer than Bemidji!!
    Hey, its a balmy 20 degrees in Bemidji today!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I traveled from ND to Topeka today. Saw probably 10 or more cars decked out in NDSU colors/stickers. Anybody on here in the white car who flashed me the horns and took the Brookings exit??? I have KS plates.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post
    Very jealous...South Padre is such good time and the river walk is great time as well....Damn you!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Very jealous...South Padre is such good time and the river walk is great time as well....Damn you!

Enjoy!
    The only time I have been to south padre was after a hurricane and there was red tide. Absolutely miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I traveled from ND to Topeka today. Saw probably 10 or more cars decked out in NDSU colors/stickers. Anybody on here in the white car who flashed me the horns and took the Brookings exit??? I have KS plates.
    That was us. We are at the Marriott in Wichita. Corporate drive. Will be in the bar. Come join us.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Heading out in the morning Via United Airlines