Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bohl inks new deal

Default Re: Bohl inks new deal

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Coach Bohl was very emotional. I never heard him speak like that. Did you pick up on when he thanked Gene Taylor and said something like "Gene trusted me when no one else would give me a job"? It was definitely interesting hearing that and you could sense Bohl and Taylor having a bond and loyalty to each other, not something that's easily replaceable.
    This.

I also noticed while watching the game last night that the side reporter was talking about the extension, and the timing of it being announce, and that GT said the extension and timing of the announcement were CB's idea because he wanted the team and recruits to know in the middle of the playoff run that he was in with NDSU for the long haul. I'd have to watch it again to get the exact quote, but when you combine those two it certainly points to him not being interested in leaving anytime soon.

The guys in the booth also made a number of comments on how happy they could tell that CB is in Fargo after talking to him during the week. I put much less into anything that those two said though.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

I just heard on am 710 that the strength and conditioning coach at Alabama makes around $300k!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Along with how happy CB is in Fargo... is that Mrs. CB is happy in Fargo too. And what a woman wants...

If you want to see one reason why Bohl is happy and we do well look no further than to SDSU. They just lost their rb coach who it seems was on a "limited earning role". Tough to play when you can't pay.