Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: News Flash! Very Bad News for the Bison

Default Re: News Flash! Very Bad News for the Bison

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    We just lost our starting QB on defense. This is a bigger loss than many are willing to admit I think. This is devastating. We don't have a Chad Willson like last year. Esley is no GO. I think now NDSU might need to score 30+ to win. Next man step up is just a bunch of words, much like this message board. We don't have anyone who can fill GO's shoes and get 15 tackles. We are resting our hopes on a guy that was a backup QB last year. That is scary. It will be noticed. I'm not saying the Bison lose, but our number 1 defense took a massive hit. This is a nightmare. I was pretty confident in a Bison victory before, now it's a coin flip.
    Nobody is saying its not a big loss but if you think we are a shitty defense without Grant, than how did we win last year when he was a backup? And why does he go off the field on 3rd down and Littlejohn moves to the middle? Because we have a great system. One game is all we need for the other guys to step up. Rogers is just as skilled as Willson was. I trust our coaches. The offense and ST will habe to pick up the slack

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Nobody is saying its not a big loss but if you think we are a shitty defense without Grant, than how did we win last year when he was a backup? And why does he go off the field on 3rd down and Littlejohn moves to the middle? Because we have a great system. One game is all we need for the other guys to step up. I trust our coaches
    Well said ...
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Wow, maybe I should cancel my trip?? Good lord if we don't have anyone to back up our starters we better pack it in......calm down people
    He didnt say we would lose! He said losing Olson is a big loss! If you dont agree with that, your out of your mind! Either way this is going to be a tough game. We are going to have to play well to win. Some of you homers think all we have to do is show up! Just Wow! Its like, if there is any chance we might lose why even go to Frisco? This is college football, a nat championship game, against a very good team, we could lose!....That being said, I sure hope not! Go Bison!

Kolpack tweeted Grant Olson will make the trip. Said nothing about his condition or chance to play however.

Looks to me, that some individuals need to stir the pot up. Just to get a reaction from others. This is GRADE SCHOOL stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    He didnt say we would lose! He said losing Olson is a big loss! If you dont agree with that, your out of your mind! Either way this is going to be a tough game. We are going to have to play well to win. Some of you homers think all we have to do is show up! Just Wow! Its like, if there is any chance we might lose why even go to Frisco? This is college football, a nat championship game, against a very good team, we could lose!....That being said, I sure hope not! Go Bison!
    Where did I say we just needed to show up? All I said was if we can't rely on our back up then it's not good for us. Never said we couldn't lose or that losing Grant isn't a big loss I'm just not going to lose a bunch of sleep over it because I trust the coaches and players to adjust to the adversity and find a way.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Via Izzo twitter: NDSU HC Craig Bohl says Grant Olson "will be on the plane and probable to play on Saturday" #FCSChampionship

Izzo tweet....GO is "probable to play" per CB.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    He thinks Chad Willson was a middle linebacker and Esley will play middle. Apparently hes not familiar with backup middle linebacker Antonio Rogers and doesn't know who plays where. That kills any credibility. And his tone was "were fucked." I trust our coaches. He doesn't

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

DomIzzoWDAY #NDSU HC Craig Bohl says Grant Olson "will be on the plane and probable to play on Saturday" #FCSChampionship

wow......................