Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gophers - Texas Tech

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Gophers - Texas Tech

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Dude, on like the first play of the game, TTU's best DL punched a guy and he's still in the game. Still, 52 was dumb pulling that shit twice in a row.
    Goofers are stupid if they get sucked into that crap. And if he does it twice it turns into a pattern. Kick both of their stupid asses out.

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    2 pretty mediocre teams in a meaningless bowl game
    Fify. But the kids are having fun right? Any other psych people here? Whats the term for a slot machine payout? Variable Interval ?

Edit...its variable ratio. My psych degree has been collecting dust and i had to look it up.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by heckler_of_the_north View Post
    Goofers are stupid if they get sucked into that crap. And if he does it twice it turns into a pattern. Kick both of their stupid asses out.
    Apparently, that is their "Austin Richard" type player...but yeah, they aren't good enough to get brought into the fray...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Dude, on like the first play of the game, TTU's best DL punched a guy and he's still in the game. Still, 52 was dumb pulling that shit twice in a row.

Yeah, no doubt. Thought for sure that puncher would get the heave ho. Refs throwing flags all over the place and a guy throws a punch and he doesn't get the boot.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Nice recovery by QB Nelson for a td pass after missing a wide open receiver in end zone on the previous play.
    Score now 24-24.

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    Yeah, no doubt. Thought for sure that puncher would get the heave ho. Refs throwing flags all over the place and a guy throws a punch and he doesn't get the boot.
    Yeahhhh, that was BS!

Hey, Seth, what do you think of that???
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

WOW! Stopped at the 7 after the kickoff! Wow, they need to get a quick stop.

Edit: Penalties. Wow.
    check neg rep

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    Minnesota doing what Minnesota does best. 3rd and 49 after 2 personal fouls and a low block.
    I don't think I have seen a team need that many yards for a first down. The punt didn't even make it to the 1st down marker
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Good stop for the defense which I figured was better than they've been showing. Not great field position, but I have even less faith in the TTU defense in stopping the Goophers. The program needs this win...and it would help NDSU as well.
    check neg rep

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Nice recovery by QB Nelson for a td pass after missing a wide open receiver in end zone on the previous play.
    Score now 24-24.
    I like that Nelson keeps his eyes down field when he scrambles out of the pocket. He has made a couple of plays tonight similar to that.