Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Next year Bison opponents

Default Re: Next year Bison opponents

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    And to think. Just a few short years ago as well as in another current thread, Bisonville thought / thinks the Montana approach of scheduling cupcakes was a travesty. Now BV seems to want to play a bunch of cupcakes. Consistency anyone?

I love the fact that MSU is on the schedule and has a solid team coming back. I kept thinking we would get another shot at them in the playoffs, but they just did not do their job.
    Compared to us, everyone is a cupcake. Some are just bigger cupcakes than others. But I've still got no interest in playing those Twinkies up north.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Compared to us, everyone is a cupcake. Some are just bigger cupcakes than others. But I've still got no interest in playing those Twinkies up north.
    I almost agree with your assertion. But it works so what the hell. There are cupcakes and there are bigger cupcakes. (I can't put the top of Socon in the cupcake category. However, the others... yeah.) It wouldn't bother me if we played the GFCCC NoName NoD for a one time shot, but I am not lobbying for the game. It won't bother me if we don't. I simply am not a fan of the easy road in sports or in life.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I almost agree with your assertion. But it works so what the hell. There are cupcakes and there are bigger cupcakes. (I can't put the top of Socon in the cupcake category. However, the others... yeah.) It wouldn't bother me if we played the GFCCC NoName NoD for a one time shot, but I am not lobbying for the game. It won't bother me if we don't. I simply am not a fan of the easy road in sports or in life.
    Most anyone that wants to get anywhere in life doesn't want the easy road. It's been done and it is not satisfying. However, an "easy challenge" every once in awhile, would almost always be accepted in order to evaluate one's self and to learn from the experience, without the stress that comes from more difficult challenges.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

If it was a one time thing, I'd be all for it.

In the playoffs....I'd be rather disappointed if they stick us with them every time we both make it.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    If it was a one time thing, I'd be all for it.

In the playoffs....I'd be rather disappointed if they stick us with them every time we both make it.
    Like that will ever happen!!!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Like that will ever happen!!!
    As much as I'd love to join in the laughter, it is coming sooner or later. UND will make the playoffs. We will make the playoffs. If it happens and only one(or neither) are seeded, a game will happen immediately.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    As much as I'd love to join in the laughter, it is coming sooner or later. UND will make the playoffs. We will make the playoffs. If it happens and only one(or neither) are seeded, a game will happen immediately.
    The only exception being a 1 and 2 seed for either team... Otherwise I completely agree.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Most anyone that wants to get anywhere in life doesn't want the easy road. It's been done and it is not satisfying. However, an "easy challenge" every once in awhile, would almost always be accepted in order to evaluate one's self and to learn from the experience, without the stress that comes from more difficult challenges.
    I agree with this. I would also add there hasn't been one difficult journey in life or sports that didn't include a small portion that is easy so the tough can refit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Can we please start another thread about the fullback hand-off, or lackthereof, in the Bison O-ffense? Because that would be just awesome...
    Wow, BHP, that is a freaking bad ass photo in your sig.