Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Next year Bison opponents

Default Next year Bison opponents

While we still have football to play and things to take care of this year. The rest of the MVFC is focusing on next year and a couple interesting things going on.

There is talk on the ISU Blue board that Shakir Bell will may declare for the draft

ISU Red picked up a 260 lb Juco Running back. If the kid has talent, that is a load to bring down.

Default Re: Next year Bison opponents

260 lb running back?! I have been saying that "we" need another Tyler Roehl type back. This type of player is RARE! but.... at times this year it would have been a VERY good asset.
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ISU Red losing their QB is going to be tough for them to overcome. I have no idea what they have in the wings.
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    While we still have football to play and things to take care of this year. The rest of the MVFC is focusing on next year and a couple interesting things going on.

There is talk on the ISU Blue board that Shakir Bell will may declare for the draft

ISU Red picked up a 260 lb Juco Running back. If the kid has talent, that is a load to bring down.
    If he did, he needs someone to take his newspaper clippings away. While there are some, there aren't a lot of 5'8" 185 lb running backs in the NFL. Even Adrian Peterson didn't declare early.

The JUCO RB is a rare talent. I expect him to come in and do quite well. he was contacted by Tennessee last week but said no thanks as he was happy with his choice. He actually signed as JUCO signing day was last week.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bizon1 View Post
    260 lb running back?! I have been saying that "we" need another Tyler Roehl type back. This type of player is RARE! but.... at times this year it would have been a VERY good asset.
    We have two of them. Grothmann and Bonnet. They never get the ball.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by cabisonfan View Post
    we have two of them. Grothmann and bonnet. They never get the ball.
    amen!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    We have two of them. Grothmann and Bonnet. They never get the ball.
    Can we please start another thread about the fullback hand-off, or lackthereof, in the Bison O-ffense? Because that would be just awesome...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Whoa here guys! This looking ahead is not helpful for our football team. Now pull it together and take it one game at a time! If we, the fans, overlook SHSU we decrease the chances of yet another Bison NC. According to all the robust research out there on fans attitudes we conclusively know the fans attitude most definitely affect the outcome of games. Come on!

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    Whoa here guys! This looking ahead is not helpful for our football team. Now pull it together and take it one game at a time! If we, the fans, overlook SHSU we decrease the chances of yet another Bison NC. According to all the robust research out there on fans attitudes we conclusively know the fans attitude most definitely affect the outcome of games. Come on!
    Also, if we are REALLY careful, the Strib and Forum might pick this up and make BIG HEADLINES out of it... I can see it now:

Bison Fans Not Taking Sam Houston Seriously, Not Complaining Enough About Thread Drift
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery