Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jackrabbits Up NEXT

Default Re: Jackrabbits Up NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    His shooting isnt why scouts are salivating at his skillset. Dude is shifty as f and hard to guard off his first step.

Think he could be a good backup role player, but could make an absolute killing in Europe.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    How awesome would that be to be young and making money while traveling europe? Not a bad gig.

Edit...Izzy would kill for that gig!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

It was great to see coach Bohl sitting in the first row behind the Bison bench (for the entire game), and with him it appeared to be the entire Bison football team!

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    It was great to see coach Bohl sitting in the first row behind the Bison bench (for the entire game), and with him it appeared to be the entire Bison football team!
    Saw that on the gobison stream. Pretty cool. Place looked packed.

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Chea... Bohl yelling at the refs a couple times and doing the fingers in the air thing with the FB players during Bison free throws was sweet.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

THAT game was awesome place was packed and just great atmosphere other then the officals sucked something fierce and the free throw shooting from us was horrid ndsu stood tall and strong.i was also wondering what the status of the new bsa is and one heard???

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    SDSUfans.com seems to think the officiating was awful(in favor of NDSU).

Discuss.
    Of course they are. Next.

533 In a row

Of course they are. Next.
    Agreed. I was watching with the sound down (baby) so i didnt get all details...but i thought there were a few times we barely touched there guys and we got whistled. Depends on perspective i guess.

Buttreferees

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    His shooting isnt why scouts are salivating at his skillset. Dude is shifty as f and hard to guard off his first step.

Think he could be a good backup role player, but could make an absolute killing in Europe.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    Honestly, that sounds more fun than the NBA. Granted, the NBA has more fans and better arenas, not to mention competition, money and what not....but traveling Europe while making money playing basketball(for me it wouldn't be fun, I never liked playing ball), sounds like a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Agreed. I was watching with the sound down (baby) so i didnt get all details...but i thought there were a few times we barely touched there guys and we got whistled. Depends on perspective i guess.

Buttreferees
    Both teams got some calls that they probably didn't deserve IMUO(in my uneducated opinion), probably didn't get calls they didn't deserve which may result in "makeup calls."

One thing I absolutely hate about basketball, is how stars get treatment. I also wish that pouting was not tolerated by officials. In wrestling, one time I made one small comment to an official, I got penalized as a result. 100% my fault. If a player questions an official in a remotely disrespectful way, he should be penalized.

Going into Christmas, LeBron had not been called for a foul in two weeks. Are you telling me, that LeBron(with his wonderfully aggressive style) has not committed a single foul? Woodside, I never really got to watch him play, I imagine he got some calls. Wolters, definitely got some calls tonight. I understand that stars probably make their own luck, maybe a more educated basketball mind can give some input on it? It is just something that bothers me.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Was a awesome game bison won got to watch bohl and crew cheer on the team was laughing a little my brother said can 22 just play defenseman like role and only go 2/3rds of the way down on offense
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Bison only averaging 2,681 per home game. Need to do better than that.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz