Thread: Thanks BOHBTC

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Thanks BOHBTC

Wow, what a game! Being a first timer at an NDSU game what more can I say but thanks to everyone for showing me a great time. I was lucky enough to be invited to the BOHBTC tailgate and was shown a really large time by the regulars. Thanks to Charlie, John, Pat and too many else to name. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience and just wanted to say thanks again and hopefully I'll get to experience it again next year.

GO BISON!!!!!!

Thanks for coming, Craig. You couldn't have picked a better game. As for tailgating, it was great to have you and it was obvious you are an outfitter--no gloves, cowboy hat and you managed a lot of different personalities coming at you.

Our pleasure to have you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Thanks BOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Wow, what a game! Being a first timer at an NDSU game what more can I say but thanks to everyone for showing me a great time. I was lucky enough to be invited to the BOHBTC tailgate and was shown a really large time by the regulars. Thanks to Charlie, John, Pat and too many else to name. I can't say enough good things about the whole experience and just wanted to say thanks again and hopefully I'll get to experience it again next year.

GO BISON!!!!!!
    You can go to Frisco
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

GO BISON!!!!!!
    Its actually TOHBTC and your welcome. A guy in our group that couldnt make it really would have had a great time talkin to you, Big time hunt and fish guy in Montana. Next trip for you Frisco ??
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry my mistake on TOHBTC----I can be a really dumb bastard sometimes. Wish I could do the Frisco thing but I've gotta start getting ready for Outdoor Shows and Safari Club banquets as I've got a small window to book clients. I sure will be watching though---take it to the bank! HERD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

It was really nice visiting with you, thanks for the brochure. Hopeful, you'll be able to watch the game.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Any chance the Blue Bison Rocks is going to post some of the pictures he took at the tailgating I would like to see how they turned out, esp the one with GT.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Yes, there is a plan. It does require a bit of effort to review, select, upload, then point to the photos. Both Craig and Tenn will have their likeness shared with Bisonville.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

GO BISON!!!!!!
    Great to meet you also. Hope to see you at another game AGAIN.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."