Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Semifinal Game Rebroadcasts

One has to think if things would be different if GSU had won--but I am a major cynic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Semifinal Game Rebroadcasts

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    One has to think if things would be different if GSU had won--but I am a major cynic.

Yes. Things would be different if they won. The would be going to frisco and not us.

Sorry CAS...had to do it.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

I agree. Sorry, but I'm not much a fan of ESPN even though they are, apparently, the only media outlet available. They would rather repeatedly replay all the meaningless bowl games between 6-6 teams that the Bison would roll.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Because ESPN sucks!!!!!! Mount Union was showed at least 3 times and EWU was shown last night and it gets shown again at like 10 am today. I wish there was a way to stand up to ESPN because they are out of control.
    If ESPN could've switched the EWU game to ESPNNEWS and kept the KU Belmont bball game on the deuce they would've in a heartbeat...infact I'm supprised they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Here is what I just sent ESPN (limited to 500 characters):
    12/14/12 FCS Semifinal: North Dakota State vs. Georgia Southern
    Thanks for selecting this game for primetime broadcast. I sincerely hope the atmosphere of 19,000 crazy fans in the Fargodome, and the hard fought play on the field, helped make this an awesome game to watch. Most college football fans don't realize these two teams have great winning traditions just like some more well known FBS teams.
    One request, is it possible this game can soon be rebroadcast in HD on ESPN2 or ESPNU like was done for the other FCS semifinal and DII & DIII playoff games?
    I got a reply shortly after sending the above comment to ESPN that said they get so many comments and to not expect acknoledgement of my e-mail. About an hour later I got another e-mail with a persons name at the bottom saying they were going to pass my comments along for review and consideration. Yeah, I know nothing will likely happen, but at least I tried.

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    If anyone does know of a rebroadcast dont keep it to yourself ! I did not set my recorder past scheduled time and it shut off missing the final 3 minutes of the game. Dumb move on my part I know. When we got back at 1:30 AM we promptly turned on the game to re watch, everyone was real impressed about 3:45 AM when the recording shut off prior to the end of the game.
    I posted a video in the stickied video thread in the football forum. It's an edited video, but you should be able to see the last part of the game.

For those that have the All Access pass on gobison.com, go look at the GSU game highlights! I dont know when the highlights finally got posted, but I just watched them, and its an amazing 2.5 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    For those that have the All Access pass on gobison.com, go look at the GSU game highlights! I dont know when the highlights finally got posted, but I just watched them, and its an amazing 2.5 minutes!
    Far too short IMO, but still does the job.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ESPN did have a play from the Bison game for their Top 10 plays of the day. Unfortunately, it was the long pass completed by GA Southern where he pinballed his way down into the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    ESPN did have a play from the Bison game for their Top 10 plays of the day. Unfortunately, it was the long pass completed by GA Southern where he pinballed his way down into the endzone.
    Surprising our electric passing game doesn't get more appearances in the Top 10.
    Say my name