Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Semifinal Game Rebroadcasts

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Semifinal Game Rebroadcasts

If anyone does know of a rebroadcast dont keep it to yourself ! I did not set my recorder past scheduled time and it shut off missing the final 3 minutes of the game. Dumb move on my part I know. When we got back at 1:30 AM we promptly turned on the game to re watch, everyone was real impressed about 3:45 AM when the recording shut off prior to the end of the game.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Yahhhh......You got dat right.

That scene always bothered me. Liquid water on the road...nowhere near cold enough for those jackets and hoods.

So with all this unhappiness has anyone contacted ESPN to find out what the hell is going on? Maybe tell those idiots from the East Coast that North Dakota is part of the United States. Maybe its time NDSU schedules a FBS team from out there like UConn and then kicks their ass so they realize we know how to play football. ESPN must not have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    If anyone does know of a rebroadcast dont keep it to yourself ! I did not set my recorder past scheduled time and it shut off missing the final 3 minutes of the game. Dumb move on my part I know. When we got back at 1:30 AM we promptly turned on the game to re watch, everyone was real impressed about 3:45 AM when the recording shut off prior to the end of the game.
    ESPN3???

Here is what I just sent ESPN (limited to 500 characters):
    12/14/12 FCS Semifinal: North Dakota State vs. Georgia Southern
    Thanks for selecting this game for primetime broadcast. I sincerely hope the atmosphere of 19,000 crazy fans in the Fargodome, and the hard fought play on the field, helped make this an awesome game to watch. Most college football fans don't realize these two teams have great winning traditions just like some more well known FBS teams.
    One request, is it possible this game can soon be rebroadcast in HD on ESPN2 or ESPNU like was done for the other FCS semifinal and DII & DIII playoff games?

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thank you SDBison
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

I also emailed them because I also missed the end of the game on the recording. Right at 4th and 3 too!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    As pictured in Hallock, mn
    This could be any small town.

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    This could be any small town.
    Yeah, I remember when they were filming this, they came to Davenport to shoot some B-Roll, but I do not think that any of it made it in.
    To the Herd!!!!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Here is what I just sent ESPN (limited to 500 characters):
    12/14/12 FCS Semifinal: North Dakota State vs. Georgia Southern
    Thanks for selecting this game for primetime broadcast. I sincerely hope the atmosphere of 19,000 crazy fans in the Fargodome, and the hard fought play on the field, helped make this an awesome game to watch. Most college football fans don't realize these two teams have great winning traditions just like some more well known FBS teams.
    One request, is it possible this game can soon be rebroadcast in HD on ESPN2 or ESPNU like was done for the other FCS semifinal and DII & DIII playoff games?
    Thanks for doing that. I emailed them earlier today too and I got the standard thanks for the comment and we will pass it on to the decision makers. Take a look at the upcoming schedule and see how many times they put the potato bowl and whatever the name of the other one is on espn over the next few days. Its sickening.