Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The REMATCH in Frisco!!!

Default Re: The REMATCH in Frisco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spaceap6pack View Post
    God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
    EWU Eags!
    Just ignore, I'm sure he's laughing watching all you "trolls" defend yourselfs against his a post. Forget about it, I'm not a troll

Hey lets talk about this kick ass game of which EWU will be no part. I'm super excited to not only see Texas in January again (the green trees kind of freaked me out) and mix it up with some Sammy fans.

Losers to the back of the line. better luck next year.

NDSU will need to execute very well to bring home another title. SHSU looked tough as nails on offense. I think if we can have a solid offensive game and our D plays as usual.......we win another.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Bell was a deer in headlights last year against us. Seemed very skittish about taking hits. He can't break tackles and take a pounding like McKinnon can.
    Bell looked like a pretty cool customer last night. Great player and very fast... still can't believe he ran down Beck last year.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Bell looked like a pretty cool customer last night. Great player and very fast... still can't believe he ran down Beck last year.
    He had a good angle and plenty of foot speed, although lobbying for the touchback is one of the big head-scratchers of all time.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Without a doubt Bell looked comfortable yesterday. As you know, our Defense is a different type of punishing beast! I'm guessing he's going to remember that and rely more on giving it up to Flanders rather than 'McKinnon' us all day long.
    Last edited by CalBison97; 12-16-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: insert adjective
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
    EWU Eags!
    Not all Bison fans are bad sports and trolls. Probably less than 2%. But, if we point out the irony of you coming on our boardand do the things you complain about, like being a poor sport, a cry baby, and a troll, you alone would represent 10% of EWU 's total fanbase so therefore, eagles fans are far bigger douche bags than Bison fans. Simple math.

Love
    EWU Eags!
    Love you too! hope the bar you plan on watching NDSU in on january 5th has good drink specials.