Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The REMATCH in Frisco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Why so defensive? Your team sure wasnt tonight!
    Boom!! Roasted!! Can't rep from my IPhone.

What fucking pussy loser. I wish they would have won so that we could have kicked the shit out of them. They are 1-0 against us because a bad call. We would beat them consistently year after year if we played in same conference. I would have probably enjoyed meeting to other 99 of their 100 fans in Frisco--oh well. Maybe they get an easy bracket and meet us their next year, but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: The REMATCH in Frisco!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Good one BisonTeacher
    Well seriously. I was rooting for ewu tonight so not sure why hes pissy with us. If they could frickin stop somebody on defense they could/should have won that game.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Lulz, buttBigSkirt

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Well seriously. I was rooting for ewu tonight so not sure why hes pissy with us. If they could frickin stop somebody on defense they could/should have won that game.
    Or hit a 32 yard field goal in the first half they would have been tied at end of the game. They could have then implemented plan Fette in the replay booth for OT.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Or hit a 32 yard field goal in the first half they would have been tied at end of the game. They could have then implemented plan Fette in the replay booth.
    Or the pick 6
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by spaceap6pack View Post
    God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports.
    Your mommie called. She said that there's no need to be so angry just because she caught you beating off in your sisters panties while watching last year's natty dvd.

God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
    EWU Eags!
    Glad you lost.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
    EWU Eags!
    Bad sports? You lost, we didn't. Seems to me the only way one can be a bad sport is by whining on a team's forum that one's school hasn't played against in 2 years, and acting all butt-hurt by our success.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Love
    EWU Eags!
    AHhhhh pookie, you having a bad day? Drink some warm milk, eat a cookie and mommy will be in to burp you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

god, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat g. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then i really wanted to play you, but now i want sam houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go shsu and i m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
    ewu eags!
    don't let the haters get you down!!!