Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The REMATCH in Frisco!!!

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The REMATCH in Frisco!!!

Just popped in last year's Road to Frisco video.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Frisco mayor predicted this final (and maybe semi-finals too) but he predicted a SHSU win.

I'm excited. I think Sam Houston is better than last year (just like GSA) so this should be a tremendous game! I wanted to see EWU but honestly it doesn't matter. I think EWA would have been a slightly better match up for out defense. We have really struggled big time against Wofford and Georgia Southern. I don't have a good feeling about this game unless the coaching staff can figure something out. Georgia Southern and Wofford could move the ball at will. I think time to prepare and rest will be key . We're beat up.

I'm excited for the FC to make the trip...and to hang out with a good buddy from Texas.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
    EWU Eags!

Quote Originally Posted by spaceap6pack View Post
    God, your fans are so bad except for the lady crying after you beat G. Southern. I really wanted you guys to lose, then I really wanted to play you, but now I want Sam Houston to kick your asses. I am sure your players are nice kids, but your fans on this site and others are trolls and bad sports. Go SHSU and I m glad we are 1-0 against you.

Love
    EWU Eags!

Love
    EWU Eags!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Love
    EWU Eags!
    Are you feeling sorry for yourself?

Love
    EWU Eags!
    Why so defensive? Your team sure wasnt tonight!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Good one BisonTeacher