Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bismarck Charter?

Default Bismarck Charter?

Are there any chances of a charter out of Bismarck? Was there one last year?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Default Re: Bismarck Charter?

I know a bus charter came from Bismarck last year. A buddy jumped on it in Hankinson. Left Thursday night and arrived Friday at noon. No idea if NDSU had and airplane charter out of Bismarck though.

I don't know if this is it or not:
    http://www.midwestsportstours.com/

Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast50Dad View Post
    I know a bus charter came from Bismarck last year. A buddy jumped on it in Hankinson. Left Thursday night and arrived Friday at noon. No idea if NDSU had and airplane charter out of Bismarck though.

Go Bison!
    yep, that's it. Give mike a call.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There wasn't a charter out of BIS last year. Mike and Midwest do an exceptional job. I had some friends that were on his tour to the Colorado State game and had nothing but good to say about it!

Well, flying out of Bismarck is way cheaper than flying out of Fargo. That's where I am flying out of. Peeps may want to look at Sioux Falls flying options to. That's what I did last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast50Dad View Post

Go Bison!
    my sister, brother-in-law, wife and I are all signed up with this charter bus. It leaves bismarck thursday afternoon, and fargo at 6pm. 2 nights in a hotel are included for just under 400 bucks. leaves frisco sunday morning returning to fargo about 5am monday morning I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bkit29 View Post
    my sister, brother-in-law, wife and I are all signed up with this charter bus. It leaves bismarck thursday afternoon, and fargo at 6pm. 2 nights in a hotel are included for just under 400 bucks. leaves frisco sunday morning returning to fargo about 5am monday morning I believe.
    you won't be disappointed.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wife and I are in from Bismarck. 2 more joining us from Fargo.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    they will also have free food and drinks in the parking lot before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    do you know if they allow you to bring drinks with you on the bus?