Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Roll Call

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco Roll Call

In with 3 others
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

You know there is a better situation this year when there is no thread devoted to bitching about the ticket situation. Sam's website however, is in Y2K mode.

With the bison as the road team this year, it sounds like there will be a lot of bison fans that bought tickets early thinking the bison would be on the same sideline, but turning out they will be sitting among the sam fans. I suppose with the volume of bison fans going this was unavoidable anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU '96 View Post
    With the bison as the road team this year, it sounds like there will be a lot of bison fans that bought tickets early thinking the bison would be on the same sideline, but turning out they will be sitting among the sam fans. I suppose with the volume of bison fans going this was unavoidable anyway.
    It will be similar to last year just flip flopped... actually probably be a lot more bison fans at the south end of the SHSU section than last year (due to Bison jumping on them early instead of waiting as a lot did last year). The school allotments were held out those ran from the north end down to whatever cutoff so there will be few if any bison fans in those seats...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU '96 View Post
    Bison fans will occupy 2/3's if not 3/4ths of the stadium in Frisco. Close to half of the SHSU side will be Bison fans (I am part of a group of 50 fans right at midfield on SHSU side). Ha ha too bad for them!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Bison fans will occupy 2/3's if not 3/4ths of the stadium in Frisco. Close to half of the SHSU side will be Bison fans (I am part of a group of 50 fans right at midfield on SHSU side). Ha ha too bad for them!
    Man, I hope you are right. This is the variable the Sam Houston folks probably don't realize; ie that we had been buying up all the tickets. May put a big dent in Flanders plan for revenge if they have as many false starts as GSU. (AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW LITTLE THOSE HURT GSU!!!!!)

being on the visitors side is more fun anyways, our tickets are flipped from last year, but will be on sam houstons side again this year.

Booked room at Hilton Garden Inn/Frisco. Kind of spendy but what the heck!!!! I missed last years NC but going full throttle ahead for this one.
    Section 122 Row 11.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will enjoy seeing our fans behind their bench making life miserable.

Home2Suites by Hilton is brand new in Frisco. Didn't check room prices yet. Here is link:
    http://home2suites3.hilton.com/en/ho...FHT/index.html
    We are in with 12! This is where we are staying.....my sis made the reservations there several weeks ago.....we've had our tickets since about the Youngstown game... we promised the girls that if we made it this year we were all going.....so, time to pay up! Should be a blast!, again!
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......