Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Espn Broadcast

Default Re: Espn Broadcast

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    Dumb,Dumber, like ThundarDan!!!!! You dont doubt a man that just WINS!!!!! Look at his Football Career,(HS 2007-9-2,2008-14-0) and his NDSU Record stands for itself!!!!
    WTF are you talking about. Are you drunk or retarded?

Only took 5 min in the broadcast to get a Tatanka sighting. About 10 sec for a roadwarrior sighting.

I saw roadwarrior right away too.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Never in my life will sam ojuiris run happen again i know it was early but it was if time had stopped. We get the punted ball there it's fricken over
    This. Great game but this was huge. Now if the team was trying to get gut check points, they win.

Fun, fun, fun game to watch. Two excellent teams and a very good example why you play your ass off in the regular season, every game, every snap, to get home field advantage.

I thought the ESPN broadcast was much better than the KVLY stuff. I though Mr Ware did a good job tonight.

I don't think they ever showed the decibel meter on espn tonight. Was it as loud as last year?

Quote Originally Posted by 87Bisonfan View Post
    I don't think they ever showed the decibel meter on espn tonight. Was it as loud as last year?
    In the fourth quarter it was into the red area, and my head is pounding at this moment and my throat is sore as hell.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 87Bisonfan View Post
    Before the first play of the last drive the decibel reader was well into the red. I've never seen it that high before, but I would have loved to have seen the meter when that FG got blocked. Also when Brock scored neither my son nor I heard the fireworks and just saw the smoke linger well afterwards.

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The dome looked great, the atmosphere looked great...hell even that weird fish eye lens they had way up in the dome looked great. The team looked decent....not great...but they won and i'm happy and unlike last year, i'm going to Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    In the fourth quarter it was into the red area, and my head is pounding at this moment and my throat is sore as hell.
    It hit the red or came very close on the first series, but it was well tinto the red on the last two series for GSU... WAY louder than any other game I've been to nothing even came close in my opinion. Had to have been in the 105-110 range. Guess next year GSU will have to practice with 110 level coming out of their stadium speakers! (I kid sorry I shouldn't rub it in!)