Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Criminal Investigation Underway???

They don't have enough to charge the third girl because she might have a legitimate self defense claim.

I hate bringing up other schools but when this has happened in the past with games on ice, it is just boys being boys and not that serious. Game suspension here and there, quite frequently on different weekends as to not upset the turnip zamboni. I don't think anyone will tolerate any rhetoric that suggests this is girls just being girls.

Ndsu has no business discussing these cases individually and I expect that to be the new school wide policy. If it isn't, it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Criminal Investigation Underway???

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    One of the two students charged doesn't show up on NDSU's roster.
    During the WDAY sports Izzo said at the time the players "were" on the NDSU softball team. Not sure if that means they are gone, or just temporarily gone.
    Izzo did say that from the time the incident happened until at least now they were not allowed to participate in "any team activities".

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    They don't have enough to charge the third girl because she might have a legitimate self defense claim.

I hate bringing up other schools but when this has happened in the past with games on ice, it is just boys being boys and not that serious. Game suspension here and there, quite frequently on different weekends as to not upset the turnip zamboni. I don't think anyone will tolerate any rhetoric that suggests this is girls just being girls.

Ndsu has no business discussing these cases individually and I expect that to be the new school wide policy. If it isn't, it should be.
    Didn't NDSU investigate and then refer the matter to Cass County prosecuters? In light of Penn State, where do you draw the line between reporting and not reporting possible criminal activity to the police?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Didn't NDSU investigate and then refer the matter to Cass County prosecuters? In light of Penn State, where do you draw the line between reporting and not reporting possible criminal activity to the police?
    I meant to the media. Criminal activity or possible criminal activity needs to be reported to the police to protect the institution. The school just needs to adopt the policy that there will be no comments to the media about student/athletes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by D_One_here_we_come View Post
    I just thinking shes sexy and bad ass. My kind of chick

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com