Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Moorhead's Chase Morlock Verbally Committed!

Default Re: Moorhead's Chase Morlock Verbally Committed!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    True this. Roehl and now Zenner both had/have a great burst that helped them get past defenders. They see a hole, they plant their foot, and then they get shot out of a cannon.
    Roehl was also a 4.4-4.5 guy tho too, but it was his explosion that made him so dangerous. I don't remember him being that fast growing up, so I have to assume some of that came after HS.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Roehl was also a 4.4-4.5 guy tho too, but it was his explosion that made him so dangerous. I don't remember him being that fast growing up, so I have to assume some of that came after HS.
    And I would guess Zenner is in low 4.6's or high 4.5's. Gotta have at least that kinda speed to by a featured back in our current O. Now, when Stark was here, he was a beast up the middle muchlike Mr. B from Wofford, and I know Stark was in the low 4.7's to mid-high 4.6's.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Anyone know the name of Chase's dad? Have not seen the parents names in any of the articles. I went to Moorhead and played football with a Morlock who also wrestled.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Anyone know the name of Chase's dad? Have not seen the parents names in any of the articles. I went to Moorhead and played football with a Morlock who also wrestled.
    Paul I *think*...but there are a couple of Morlocks that are all related..and from Moorhead.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

"Mr." Morlock.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Not sure Roehl was a 4.4-4.5 guy was he? That is awfully quick.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Not sure Roehl was a 4.4-4.5 guy was he? That is awfully quick.
    He was at least that when fully healthy.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

His parents are Paul and Jean Morlock. Paul wrestled at Concordia. He has the 2nd most wrestling wins in school history.

Chase was a Minnesota State Champion in AAA at 182 pounds last year. He is currently wrestling at 195 pounds this year.

MN State Champion Wrestler at 182AAA - Championship Match Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA4D48sWgNs

Chase Morlock, Moorhead, MN stats
    http://www.mnfootballhub.com/roster_...ubseason=71085

MN Football Coaches Association All-State Second Team
    http://www.mshsca.org/football/apallstate.htm

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/382978/

Quote Originally Posted by AmberValley View Post
    His parents are Paul and Jean Morlock. Paul wrestled at Concordia. He has the 2nd most wrestling wins in school history.

Chase was a Minnesota State Champion in AAA at 182 pounds last year. He is currently wrestling at 195 pounds this year.

MN State Champion Wrestler at 182AAA - Championship Match Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA4D48sWgNs

Chase Morlock, Moorhead, MN stats
    http://www.mnfootballhub.com/roster_...ubseason=71085

MN Football Coaches Association All-State Second Team
    http://www.mshsca.org/football/apallstate.htm

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/382978/
    Thanks for the info AmberValley.
    Actually was a different Morlock that I knew at Moorhead. But congrats to the Morlock family and welcome to the Bison family!
    I wonder if the most wresting wins at Concordia is Barry Bennett, a national heavyweight champion that I often had to block against in football practice at Concordia back in 1977 when he was a Senior defensive lineman and I was a Freshman on the O-line. Barry went on to play 11 years in the NFL, I believe at Saints, Jets (started when Jets lost in AFC championship game), and Vikings.

Thanks for the info AmberValley.
    Actually was a different Morlock that I knew at Moorhead. But congrats to the Morlock family and welcome to the Bison family!
    I wonder if the most wresting wins at Concordia is Barry Bennett, a national heavyweight champion that I often had to block against in football practice at Concordia back in 1977 when he was a Senior defensive lineman and I was a Freshman on the O-line. Barry went on to play 11 years in the NFL, I believe at Saints, Jets (started when Jets lost in AFC championship game), and Vikings.
    What is the Morlock you knew? They are all still around the area.
    check neg rep