Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's always wear yellow at home>>>

Default Re: Let's always wear yellow at home>>>

Quote Originally Posted by pike51 View Post
    Your gold jersery are disgusting. They look like a baby puked on your uniforms. You should burn them and forget about them..

Idk what to tell ya PIKE. An infant can tell you guys directly copied Alabama but 100% of your fan base probs thinks the tide was jealous of GSU... It sounds more to me that you probably have nightmares where all you see is the color yellow and the numbers 35-7.... I can see it now... PIKE waking up in a cold sweat, holding on to his blanket screaming about how he thought the TO was unstoppable, and how he thought their speed couldn't be matched..... "hold me mother....i was so scared...so much yellow ahhhhhgh!!!"
    - PIKE everynight since last December

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I know I'm probably in the minority here, but there have been very few retro jerseys that I have actually liked. So if we never do the retro jersey home game, that wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.
    I agree. The 80s jersies should never come back. I actually kind of like the 60s but I've never seen a color picture so I really dont know if I like it, but it looks badass in black and white

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Wearing yellow again on Friday.

http://www.facebook.com/NDBison
    Oh boy, goody goody goody !! Just Win !!
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Idk what to tell ya PIKE. An infant can tell you guys directly copied Alabama but 100% of your fan base probs thinks the tide was jealous of GSU... It sounds more to me that you probably have nightmares where all you see is the color yellow and the numbers 35-7.... I can see it now... PIKE waking up in a cold sweat, holding on to his blanket screaming about how he thought the TO was unstoppable, and how he thought their speed couldn't be matched..... "hold me mother....i was so scared...so much yellow ahhhhhgh!!!"
    - PIKE everynight since last December
    We did copy Alabama because when we started football, they donated practice jerseys and pants to us. That's all we had so that's what we wore. Only fitting that we've kept the exact same thing for this long.

Personally, I think you guys would look mean in solid green, no stripes, white numbers with the gold (yellow) outline and a green helmet with the yellow logo. But I'm partial to dark uniforms. Hell, that would look awesome with yellow pants too. But not a yellow helmet (IMO). Now, for away games, go all white, including the helmet with green numbers outlined in gold and green bison logo.

Don't worry, I know better than to suggest black.

Liked the all yellow BBall unis against the north dakotas yesterday...

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don’t know Pike I think the yellow distinguishes them from other teams. Like the Yellow Bellied Sap Sucker, a fine bird. And yellow shirts will help hide the yellowish beer vomit that will surly spew & take place after they lose to GSU. So yellow's good with me.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I don’t know Pike I think the yellow distinguishes them from other teams. Like the Yellow Bellied Sap Sucker, a fine bird. And yellow shirts will help hide the yellowish beer vomit that will surly spew & take place after they lose to GSU. So yellow's good with me.
    Yea..well...our mascot doesnt have a unibrow.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    We should wear Gold every playoff home game from now on. Choice between green and yellow during the year.

Please dont bring back the yellow numbering on the white jerseys. They were ugly!

Bring back a retro jersey home game once a year.

Agree with everything x 1,000,000 with the exception of retro black. Huh?

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yea..well...our mascot doesnt have a unibrow.

An Eagle with a unibrow? Watch what you say for the Bald Eagle is the grand symbol of these great United States of America.
    I've been to a buffalo farm before & they're great looking beast but you could smell their putrid sent from 100 yards away. I here you guys don’t take a bath a week before home games to replicate the smell in your mini dome. A kind of gamy tribute to your mascot.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    An Eagle with a unibrow? Watch what you say for the Bald Eagle is the grand symbol of these great United States of America.
    I've been to a buffalo farm before & they're great looking beast but you could smell their putrid sent from 100 yards away. I here you guys don’t take a bath a week before home games to replicate the smell in your mini dome. A kind of gamy tribute to your mascot.
    You heard correctly. Btw america doesnt claim georgia. Soo any country out there that wants that worthless land, give d.c. A shout