Thread: General Admission Ticket Question

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default General Admission Ticket Question

Basically my question is I bought general admission tickets last Sunday. Does that let me sit in sections 10-12 too?? Also is that the whole section or starting somewhere??

Default Re: General Admission Ticket Question

my guess you probably try to sit there... if you get into seats don't think anyone would question you being there.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Basically my question is I bought general admission tickets last Sunday. Does that let me sit in sections 10-12 too?? Also is that the whole section or starting somewhere??
    They are separate but i doubt anyone would check your tickets. Does your ticket say anything about north or south side?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Aren't sections 10-12 still the student section? If you try to sit with the band you might find out how much pain a mellophone can inflict.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Aren't sections 10-12 still the student section? If you try to sit with the band you might find out how much pain a mellophone can inflict.
    Yes but the upper levels they're going to let those that bought GAs in section 10-12 that the students didn't sell... but that doesn't change the mellophone pain infliction.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Straight from NDSU is their response to my question above for anyone else in General Admission this weekend:

Yes, sections 10-12 are open for general admission for this game. The only area not available for seating is the section that is roped off for the band in section 11.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Straight from NDSU is their response to my question above for anyone else in General Admission this weekend:

Yes, sections 10-12 are open for general admission for this game. The only area not available for seating is the section that is roped off for the band in section 11.
    figured as much... since they end up selling left over student tickets as general admission... think the 10-12 section on some of the GA is just an indication to them that it was formerly a student ticket... they're assuming all the students are going to cram the sidelines lower level, end zone lower level, sidelines upper level, endzone upper level in that order... I would say you rush in when doors are opened you technically could get a front row seat in 10-12 (except 11 since that is where the band is). Some students may raise caine with you if they see that you're "older" for taking "their seats". GA though not much they can do about it other than make sure they tell all their buddies to come so that area was full of students!