Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lakes

Default Re: Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Just proof that the more people say they've changed their actions still show through. LMAO at how he thinks he's the show and he brings hits.
    The thread to which we are referring in that one is the SDSU/NDSU "let's get it on" thread for the Dakota Marker game. We had a lot of fun until he starts getting all nasty and talking about how crappy Brookings is and what losers the SDSU fans are. I simply told him to stop doing what he was doing, being an asshole and he kept it up and the mod knocked him down.

He still thinks I'm the one who provoked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The thread to which we are referring in that one is the SDSU/NDSU "let's get it on" thread for the Dakota Marker game. We had a lot of fun until he starts getting all nasty and talking about how crappy Brookings is and what losers the SDSU fans are. I simply told him to stop doing what he was doing, being an asshole and he kept it up and the mod knocked him down.

He still thinks I'm the one who provoked him.
    Same show he put on here. Changed the channel, blocked the fool, life went on.

Compared to JBB, Lakes is a model poster IMO...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Compared to JBB, Lakes is a model poster IMO...
    I don't disagree, and Lakes can be for a portion of the time a quality poster, but when it comes to doing a cannonball off the deep end he becomes a sumo wrestler off the 10 M platform emptying the pool, and then climbs the ladder to jump again. I actually thought Tony's system was working pretty well. But some people just don't have that extra pause to check what is coming out of their mouth, or from their fingers onto a message board in this instance.

I think Bisonville has gotten quite tame and boring in the last year. The smack section has nothing anymore. I miss Lakes on here. I know he will probably get booted again at some time, but I think he should be brought back.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I think Bisonville has gotten quite tame and boring in the last year. The smack section has nothing anymore. I miss Lakes on here. I know he will probably get booted again at some time, but I think he should be brought back.
    Crazy thing is he has been pretty reasonable as his alter egos of Dragons fan and Tranzambison......

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Hire Lakes, Save Bisonville!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I see his "extra" Frisco tickets have gone from $300 each to like $100 each in a weeks time. Douchebaggery IMO.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk