Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lakes

Default Lakes

I have realized I haven't been a member long enough to know the backstory on lakes. Unless there is something incriminating, somebody should help us guys who haven't been here long enough to understand.

Otherwise, it seems to be an inside joke separating the newer guys from the og.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Lakes

Here's one post that might shed some light- http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...272#post291272

There's probably a handful more if you really want to do some searching. Lakes had significantly more second chances on this board than anyone else that's been banned.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Here's one post that might shed some light- http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...272#post291272

There's probably a handful more if you really want to do some searching. Lakes had significantly more second chances on this board than anyone else that's been banned.
    so is lakes one person, several people a real person what He seems to be all of the above. Lakes who are you?

Sorry if I opened up any old wounds. It was just curiosity that was killing me. I have figured out enough now that we can lay the discussion to rest.

I hope I will never reach that kind of status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    so is lakes one person, several people a real person what He seems to be all of the above. Lakes who are you?
    I personally don't know Lakes but I was on this board prior to him being banned. He was always entertaining, especially when talking trash to fans of other teams.

Lakes is one person, yet he is all of us and none of us at the same time. One cannot forecast the actions of Lakes. He is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

And he claims to have started the "here we go Bison, here we go!" chant.

I hope this helps.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I personally don't know Lakes but I was on this board prior to him being banned. He was always entertaining, especially when talking trash to fans of other teams.

Lakes is one person, yet he is all of us and none of us at the same time. One cannot forecast the actions of Lakes. He is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

And he claims to have started the "here we go Bison, here we go!" chant.

I hope this helps.
    It was the "Let's go Bison" clap-clap, clap-clap-clap cheer he claimed to invent. Due to the refrain of "Here we go Bison", lakes would never participate in that cheer after the move to DI
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

It was the "Let's go Bison" clap-clap, clap-clap-clap cheer he claimed to invent. Due to the refrain of "Here we go Bison", lakes would never participate in that cheer after the move to DI
    Yes...He invented it at the '06 Gopher-Bison game in the Metrodome.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

It was the "Let's go Bison" clap-clap, clap-clap-clap cheer he claimed to invent.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

The infatuation with lakes is the weird part of it all. It makes him look normal.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Lakesbison isn't even lakes original bisonville screen name......he was Ih8dasioux before he was lakesbison who knows lakes might very well still be around posing as a fan of a nearby NSIC school....
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.