Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SHSU @ Montana State December 7th

Default SHSU @ Montana State December 7th

Tonight at 7 on ESPN2. I'll be watching and probably rooting for Montana State although I think SHSU has a very good chance of winning this game.
    Who are you rooting for and who do you think wins?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Default Re: SHSU @ Montana State December 7th

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Tonight at 7 on ESPN2. I'll be watching and probably rooting for Montana State although I think SHSU has a very good chance of winning this game.
    Who are you rooting for and who do you think wins?
    Rooting for MSU, who I also think wins 27-21.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I dont care really.. Ill root for a bad ass game

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

rooting for msu but i'm most anxious to see how the texas boys handle playing in the winter. It really cools down by seven in the evening, probably why msu went for a evening game, heh heh.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll be rooting for Montana State, but I don't really know why. Maybe just to make things different from last year.

I think MSU wins. Sam Houston then commissions t-shirts inscribed with, "2012 National Championship Quarterfinal Participant!!!"

I'm rooting for MSU just to see something different. Plus, if MSU makes it to Frisco along with us, my brother's gf family will be joining us down there. Plus I think MSU would be easier to beat than SHSU.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Default Sam Houston @ Montana St.

The line says Montana St. -3 but Sagarin says Sam Houston by 3.69. Weather at kickoff will be 32 degrees with a 20mph wind.
    It should be interesting to see if the Bobcats run defense is up to the task. Should be a whale of a game!
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Default Re: Sam Houston @ Montana St.

North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think that Montana State will show how they are overhyped this year

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If SHSU and IL St were to win, can IL St pull the upset and beat SHSU?
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.