Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: MWill

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MWill

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Marcus Williams earns $186,346.94 bonus via the NFL's
    playing time performance program for 2015 season.
    Dude got paid.

Granted, after taxes, agent, and manager fees, he prolly gets less than half that. But, I'd take it. That's one month of child support for Adrian Peterson.

Marcus Williams interview in today's StarTrib with Michael Rand

http://www.startribune.com/sunday-q-...ack/384419751/

Good article.

By fan accounts, Marcus is having a poor camp and rough preseason so far. Disappointing... I was hoping he could secure the #2 CB spot for the Jets this season.

His roster spot doesn't seem in jeopardy, but sounds like he may end up as #4/5 CB, similar to last year.

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    By fan accounts, Marcus is having a poor camp and rough preseason so far. Disappointing... I was hoping he could secure the #2 CB spot for the Jets this season.

His roster spot doesn't seem in jeopardy, but sounds like he may end up as #4/5 CB, similar to last year.
    Might just be a "gamer" type that does better on the fly than in a structured practice environment.

I think he is a better fit in the nickel spot where he can sneak in and ballhawk a couple turnovers.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Might just be a "gamer" type that does better on the fly than in a structured practice environment.

I think he is a better fit in the nickel spot where he can sneak in and ballhawk a couple turnovers.
    It appears that the Jets would like MW to be an every down player rather than just a ball hawk.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

another interception

2 in 2 games. 8 total in nfl career.

G.O.A.T OF N.D.S.U !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The guy already has 2 interceptions and 3 passes defensed this season. He is just so good.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Thread bump:
    With Darrelle Revis arrest, help of hurt Marcus with the Jets? I know Revis is nearing the end of his career anyways.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Thread bump:
    With Darrelle Revis arrest, help of hurt Marcus with the Jets? I know Revis is nearing the end of his career anyways.
    HUGE news for MWILL. Revis was a liability for jets and was forced to play since his contract was so much
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?