Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: MWill

Default Re: MWill

:
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    What's more..............it's a buffalo chip.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I always think Marcus Williams is a WR for the Jets, dont know why I cannot register the fact that he is a CB and not a WR.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    I always think Marcus Williams is a WR for the Jets, dont know why I cannot register the fact that he is a CB and not a WR.
    You claim to be a Bison fan and post who the coaches should be recruiting and criticize the coaches... yet you don't know if Marcus plays on offense or defense? You serious clark?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You claim to be a Bison fan and post who the coaches should be recruiting and criticize the coaches... yet you don't know if Marcus plays on offense or defense? You serious clark?
    I was thinking maybe it was a play on the fact that he has so many receptions (picks)? Not sure.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    I was thinking maybe it was a play on the fact that he has so many receptions (picks)? Not sure.
    My intentions were to complement Marc Will , he is picking so many passes you can easily get confused and think he is a WR.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    My intentions were to complement Marc Will , he is picking so many passes you can easily get confused and think he is a WR.
    I caught it and LOLd.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did you fall and hit your head again?
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Did you fall and hit your head again?
    Apparently you have never watched National Lampoons vacation. You serious clark?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Apparently you have never watched National Lampoons vacation. You serious clark?
    Lighten up, Francis.
    Gay-Communist-Bully-TAB

Quote Originally Posted by UTH View Post
    Lighten up, Francis.
    Wrong Movie! 2nd great movie behind Caddy Shack
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.