Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: MWill

Default Re: MWill

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Na, Dungy's Bucs completely stymied Gruden's Raiders...whom I also hate. The most painful aspect of that Super Bowl was seeing two ex-Vikes at QB...ouch. Oh, and Long Live MWill! Ha
    Haha the Vikings were a quarterback camp back in the day! And one more defense of Gruden. So many thought Callahan would out guess Gruden, but it was totally the other way around. Gruden literally played qb in practice to simulate Gannon. He threw touchdowns, wow. Chucky made it happen. And it turned out that Callahan is a putz

Well, the NY Post chimed in on Williams being from nowhere.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/05/the-bes...le-jon-gruden/

Really should split the Gruden stuff into a different thread, I suppose.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, the NY Post chimed in on Williams being from nowhere.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/05/the-bes...le-jon-gruden/

Really should split the Gruden stuff into a different thread, I suppose.
    Like a "Gruden is an Idiot" thread? Have you considered starting a new section in other topics just titled "Idiots" full of people being called idiots? That would be kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Like a "Gruden is an Idiot" thread? Have you considered starting a new section in other topics just titled "Idiots" full of people being called idiots? That would be kinda cool
    I was thinking more of an "Outrage" forum wherein a Bisonvillager can express their outrage at whatever is chapping their ass that day (the Bismarck Tribune, KFGO, Jon Gruden, smug kittens, insufferable butterflies, Christmas, the sun, libraries, students etc.)

I was thinking more of an "Outrage" forum wherein a Bisonvillager can express their outrage at whatever is chapping their ass that day (the Bismarck Tribune, KFGO, Jon Gruden, smug kittens, insufferable butterflies, Christmas, the sun, libraries, students etc.)
    If it's created, I recommend we call it the Bisonville Butthurt Burg.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

I think you just summed up one of the greatest days of my life (you forgot the part where Mike Tyson knocked me out).
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

LikeMothers is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

John Gruden is an insufferable butterfly

You could also throw in Dome Nazis, security, Teammakers, marketing or anything said complainer has no personal knowledge about. The possibilities are endless. I say go for it!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You could also throw in Dome Nazis, security, Teammakers, marketing or anything said complainer has no personal knowledge about. The possibilities are endless. I say go for it!!!!!

Yeah, but then you might as well shut down all the other threads. No one will ever visit them again.