Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: MWill

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MWill

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    This guy doesn't play on Sunday's, he doesn't tackle and and a sunday player makes the play on 4th down. I think this is the bison hype machine at work. He is good, plays special teams, but he isn't a draft pick.
    Of course he isn't a draft pick because he's only a junior. Marcus has another year to improve and hone his skills which will parlay him into a mid-round draft pick.

This guy doesn't play on Sunday's, he doesn't tackle and and a sunday player makes the play on 4th down. I think this is the bison hype machine at work. He is good, plays special teams, but he isn't a draft pick.
    You are a fool if you really beleive this.

He's being viewed as a mid round prospect by draft analysis everywhere for 2014. You obviously don't have a clue what a Sunday player is like.

Worst game I've seen from him. Horrible joke of an attempted tackle then he gets beat deep at the end of the game.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

He was lulled into sleep a little bit tonight. MWILL is a somewhat cocky player who doesn't always line up with intensity. He sorta just lays back and gives the receiver a step or two because he know's he can always catch up. He fell asleep on the pass tonight trying to defend the option which was obvious on that last pass play late in the game. That is the beauty or nemesis of the option, depending which side of the ball you line up on. MWILL definitely has to become a better tackler if he wants to play on Sundays, but he is a 1000X better tackler than he was when he was a freshman and 500X better than last year. Yes, poor attempt at a tackle in open space late in the game.

Make no doubt about it, if MWill wants to make a play, he will make a play. The problem is he has a little Randy Moss in him. He isn't always giving 100% because at this level, he doesn't always have to. Kinda of a man playing with boys type of thing. Make no doubt about it, he has the skills and talent to play on Sundays, but he will definitely need to have his head in the game 100% of the time in order to play at the next level.

MWill had a rough game but he will be back....only a fool would doubt him. The guy has won us games and don't forget it.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Not that it was a good excuse, but he was stride for stride with the receiver and he was playing the ball (looking back), but I think he got his feet tangled up with his own and tripped at the last second allowing the receiver to make a catch and probably was a lot of jostling going on because both players were playing the ball. The shoulder tackle was just bad football... no excuse for a play like that.

I'm not gonna lie. There are a lot of Homer's on this board. However, if you really believe he isn't a Sunday player you need to lay off whatever you're taking. He's a legit player and a hell of a CB. He is a draft pick. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to put money on it with you. If you wanna take the bet fine, if you wanna back down, well that's what I'm expecting.
    We are NDSU!!!

Marcus will be just fine, anyone who doubts him be prepared to eat some major crow. Hes never going to have a great game against a triple option. Yes he had two very poor plays but he also made a couple big tackles. I cant even beleive we are questioning his ability right now...

Check neg rep. Wow, dumbest comment in some time.