Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: MWill

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: MWill

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    heffray: that was a perfect pass & catch, relax.

littleguysingreen : stop it.

M Will single handily won the Gophers game & Colorado St/Kansas by shutting down half the field on defense.
    M Will brought back a couple kicks for TD's in huge games.
    M Will pick 6 at EWU as a soph.
    M Will gave NDSU the swagger it needed to jump start this run.
    Please stop saying things like this. Those wins were a team effort and you are short changing every other person that took the field on those days. Against the Gophs Marcus sealed the win with his Pick 6 and yes I understand he scored the other TD but Heagle picked off the pass. Did he single handedly win that game?? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Did he jump start games with Pick 6's and kickoff returns?? Absolutely, but he did not single handedly win those games. The YSU game two years ago his Pick 6 started the avalanche. His kickoff return against ISU-R was huge and finally got us in the game, but he never won a game all by himself I'm sorry. In a game like football where you have 11 guys on the field at one time, there is absolutely no way you can win a game by yourself.

MWill will single-handedly raise all the funds needed for an FBS move.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

heffray: that was a perfect pass & catch, relax.

littleguysingreen : stop it.

M Will single handily won the Gophers game & Colorado St/Kansas by shutting down half the field on defense.
    M Will brought back a couple kicks for TD's in huge games.
    M Will pick 6 at EWU as a soph.
    M Will gave NDSU the swagger it needed to jump start this run.

Redshirt Freshman please.

dam tony, that was a long time ago. SORRY! FRESHMAN!

M Will won that 2nd gophers game with that incredible run back before half and the PICK 6 INT to seal the game.

When a Player cuts off half the field and changes the other teams whole offensive strategy... ill stand by my case.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

dam tony, that was a long time ago. SORRY! FRESHMAN!

M Will won that 2nd gophers game with that incredible run back before half and the PICK 6 INT to seal the game.

When a Player cuts off half the field and changes the other teams whole offensive strategy... ill stand by my case.
    Got burned by Georgia Southern on an obvious pass play that damn near lost the game. Really should have lost. Not sure why that receiver didn't keep his balance and score.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Got burned by Georgia Southern on an obvious pass play that damn near lost the game. Really should have lost. Not sure why that receiver didn't keep his balance and score.
    He almost lost the game for us, all by himself. That was horrible, plays like that dropped his draft stock to nothing imo.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

This El Chapo guys has as much misinformation as Lakes!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We have never, ever, in the long glorious history of Bison football had a player single handedly win a game for us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    He almost lost the game for us, all by himself. That was horrible, plays like that dropped his draft stock to nothing imo.
    Dont forget the UNI game at UNI. Got torched a couple of times. If the idiot would just leave it alone nobody would bring this stuff up. IMO of course
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Don't get me wrong. Marcus is one of the best. However, I think he fell asleep a few times.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt